SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out. Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted
I lurked for a while, then joined, ten years ago.

This is "home" and I have been blessed to be a part of this.

In this time, I have met many members personally and second to the military, no other group of people have I had such a keen kinship with.

That says a lot about the leadership and the membership.

Thanks to Para, for the tremendous time and expense of running this joint. It is the best damned saloon in the galaxy. It is obvious that you have your heart and soul here, and you have made an impact on a lot of lives. I wish you well in everything and that you reap the reward due for your magnum opus.

Thanks to Tom/LBJ, for sharing your life. I cannot find adequate words that convey what you have given and it is my hope and prayer that you continue to have life, and in great abundance.

Thanks to Para, Chris Orndorff, Jeff/Arc, Daniel/LDD and Tom/LBJ for the efforts required to moderate and wrangle this herd of cats.

And thanks to everyone in the membership, as the Good Book says; Iron sharpens iron, and a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. (Proverbs 27:17) A swords edge is ground by stone, but the keen and finished edge is done with iron against iron. This is done because the two are the same "hardness" and this is important that it be just hard enough to bring the edge to it's sharpest, while not so hard as to damage that edge. Such are the "friends" of this forum. It brings out the best in people, and often it is abrasive, but it is almost always not too hard in application.

And the laughs, the tears, the things people do for one another, I could go on, but it is better experienced. So, I will not keep you.

The Karma.

Up for Karma is a silver SIGcoin to ten people.
The rules:

-You do not have a silver coin.
-You have been a participating member.

The Karmanator will decide Christmas Night, about 9PM Eastern Time.

And to all, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

-Michael
A Grateful American.

-------WINNERS------

The Karmanator has chosen...

ARman
ArLEOret
sandman76
VictimNoMore
staugustfla
BigWhup
nra-life-member
gearhounds
tk13
SirBeep

Conga-rats to the winners and thank you to all for the kind words and the fellowship!

May we all have a prosperous and blessed New Year!

Please email your screen name and snail mail address so I can get these mailed to you. Smile

-sm

Still need email from the following so I can ship these out.

ArLEOret
BigWhup
gearhounds
SirBeep

Don't make me chase you down!

All coins mailed out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Very well put and sentiments we all share I'm sure.

Unlucky first. Very generous as well.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12348 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Happy to be #1 on this Karma. It's been great conversing with you over the years! This truly is a great place.

Edited
Im happier to be #2! HA

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
No have coin - check.
Member - check.
Thank you for the opportunity as I missed buying them when they were out.
IN

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Glad to have you, brother. I slipped passed ten years in May and didn't notice. D'oh!

lol It also seems I missed that there is a karma. Double D'oh! Thank you for the chance. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please enter me

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Excellent post! I enjoy your contributions and humor tremendously.

This an excellent idea for a 10 year karma. I am nearly one year (OOPS) behind you and look forward to the milestone.

Please include me as well.

Thank you.

edited to add: Apparently my calendar skills need remediation. Ugh and HA!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rsbolo,

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all Monkey, i'm in please.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Well said and I couldn't agree more.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. I do not have a forum coin and would love one. I am not the most active participating member, but I'm working on it.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. And thank you for the many many laughs over the years, that is worth more than the coin.

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
SIGmonkey, you along with Airsoft guy and a few others, are the primary humor in this melting pot stew.

Please include me in you karmic pool. I'm just hoping this opportunity is better than the rest of 2018 has been.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31376 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Great post.

Please include me in the karma.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

This is "home" and I have been blessed to be apart of.

You mean “a part of”, right? Or do you?

The place wouldn’t be the same without you.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Monkey, thanks for your enlightening comments over the past years. You and others make this the best feature of this Forum. Thank you and a belated Happy Hanukkah.

Please count me in your gracious Karma.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:...

You mean “a part of”, right? Or do you?

sumbitch...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sigmonkey. Please add my name to the hat.

Posts: 3584 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Monkey; I would like a chance, please.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
If permitted, please add my entry, but should I be selected award the coin to whomever posts directly below me. Kind of a second type karma.

I already have a coin.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
While I am not in this for the Karma, we are glad you are here.

This is a great forum with great members and moderators.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post