SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Please include me! Thank you!

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 10 years sigmonkey. Please include me and Merry Christmas

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thank you. Definitely feels like home here after 19 years now.

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like to be considered in this karma.

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 516 | Registered: October 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
I too have been here a little over 10 years, and this is my favorite place to be.
Thanks for an awesome karma.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, Monkey. Thanks for a fun karma, but mostly, just thanks for you!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has chosen...

ARman
ArLEOret
sandman76
VictimNoMore
staugustfla
BigWhup
nra-life-member
gearhounds
tk13
SirBeep

Conga-rats to the winners and thank you to all for the kind words and the fellowship!

May we all have a prosperous and blessed New Year!

Please email your screen name and snail mail address so I can get these mailed to you. Smile

-sm

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigmonkey,

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners and thank you sigmonkey for the chance at these.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Posts: 901 | Location: Wilmington,NC....I-40 West, use it! | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it just turned out to be a Merrier Christmas then I thought!

Thank you SIGmonkey! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Thank you Sigmonkey!

Email on the way.

What a Merry Christmas!

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
---8==----8><-----snip-----8==------8><-----

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Cool! Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Email enroute.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Thanks, sigmonkey. Looking forward to it.

Congrats and Happy New Year to you as well.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Still need email from the following so I can ship these out.

ArLEOret
BigWhup
gearhounds
SirBeep

Don't make me chase you down!

emails sent to the MIA

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Thank you monkey- especially since I missed the original win post almost 3 weeks ago- so embarrassed am I.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sigmonkey for the Karma. Email sent this morning. Pls excuse for being late. ArLE.oret

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post