SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out. Login/Join 
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
I too was a lurker for a while and then joined just days over 10 years ago.

Please put me in the karma.

Thank you.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
VERY well said my friend. No coin for me. Let someone else be gifted with that generous karma. Your friendship is what I'll continue to take ongoing! Cheers mate!

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your 10 knuckle-shuffle. Please include me in your karma.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey,

That is a very generous Karma you have put up,I am a participating member, and I do not have a challenge coin.

So please throw my name in the karmantor as well.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2476 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thank you for the generous karma.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4785 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
No entry for me, just wanted to say wishing you the best in the coming years.

Whenever you post, it's in a way that gets our attention. Which is good.

Gosh, I've been here longer than SigMonkey?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Please do not enter me in your most generous Karma.

Just wanted to wish you a happy 10th anniversary with SIGFORUM. May there be many more anniversaries to come.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congrats on ten years Monkey. I’ve always enjoyed your posts. Very generous karma, please count me in. I look forward to the next ten years!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the monkeying around.......
Please add me to the list

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Im about 15 years now and the only gunforum I hang at. I do not hve a coin and would be very happy to have one. Thanks and congrats to the decade!! sigguy(the 1st)

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your milestone. Please do not drop my name in the hat.

Your contributions have always made my day a bit brighter along a similar time line. I hope we both make it a double.

Best regards to a crazy monkey and many happy returns

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Sigmonkey for the opportunity of this great Karma!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey this is a great Karma.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. I collect challenge coins, mostly police coins, but I never did get a SF coin.

Merry Christmas.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 811 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this most cool karma. I think I have all the boxes checked!

Posts: 3999 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Monkey/Michael-
Thank you for the wisdom, and thank you for the generous Karma.

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
congratulations on the milestone and thank YOU for your knowledge, comments, and humor. I would love to be in on the Karma, and may it return to you for another several decades!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Thank you Michael for the generous gesture and the comments about Para, LBJ and the other moderators. I have enjoyed the humor you bring to the forum and to the many comments by the other forum members. This is a great place to be a member of.

Please do not enter me as other members are more deserving.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Please don't enter me in your generous karma, but please allow me to offer congratulations on your 10-year anniversary!

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Sigmonkey, your faith, wisdom, and kindness are greatly appreciated.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post