SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out. Login/Join 
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
I don’t have a coin. Please include me.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4578 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
Thanks SigMonkey ( Mike )! I've enjoyed your posts over the years. In for a chance please!

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank You

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3685 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gladly stand in line for the chance.
Thanks Mr. Monkey

Posts: 516 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Count me in please. Thank you very much and I agree with your sentiments in the OP!

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous karma. Congrats to one of, if not the most entertaining and enjoyable posters on SF.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the longevity. Please enter me in the karma.
Thanks for the chance, and Merry Christmas.

Posts: 1510 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Well said. Merry Christmas to all. Count me in. Thanks.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks SigMonkey! I always appriciate your insight, comments & wit. Congrats for the 10 years & cheers to many more.

Posts: 239 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: October 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Please include me for a one-in-ten chance.
Win, or not win, this karma... I have been winning in many other ways since I joined. This forum is the one place I come to every day -- well, here and the financials.
Thank you all.

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I"m in! Thanks and you're also a big part of the forum, with salient, succint, sly commentary with just a hint of snark when required Cool

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1523 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 10 years! Please include me in your karma.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Put me in coach! And have a Merry Christmas Michael.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well said.

I'd like to try my luck for a coin.

Thanks.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Awesome tribute to the best gun site on the webs.

Enter me please.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1727 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't realize it took you a couple weeks longer than me to find this place! Thanks to Para and the Mods, and to you, Sigmonkey, for making it a place I've loved for ten years as well.

Don't include me in the coin karma, I've got a couple of them in bronze already.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Thanks!

Posts: 1288 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
thank you for the generous Karma. Please count me in.

Merry Christmas

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Honored to say I'm in.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post