SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thank you for the generous karma!

Posts: 176 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Generous karma, and congrats on 10 years. Please include me as I do not have a coin. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Not in the the karma but just wanted to say thanks for being here and saving my data/ass a number of time. Here's to another ten years of the monkey!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on your marvelous Karma, a symbol of the treasure SF represents.

Thank you Sigmonkey, for expressing so well what I've been laboring to compose in thanks to the endless upgrades provided by the SF members & administration.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9849 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not in, but as previously done, if the Karmanator picks my post, give it to the next post after me that is eligible.

You have been a great addition to this group and I would like to congratulate you on this milestone!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please do NOT include me in your generous karma (I have a stack of challenge coins).

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats and thank you. In addition to those you mentioned, I wanted to add that your humor, wit, and wisdom is one of the things I enjoy about Sigforum.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and thank you for a most excellent karma opportunity.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sargespd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thanks.

I shave with Occam's razor

Posts: 3654 | Location: Springdale (Cincinnati) Ohio USA | Registered: January 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Great post, Michael! Congratulations on 10 years! I just hit 5 years here in September and it doesn't feel like it.

Please add me to the karma.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Please do not include me. However, I want to congratulate you and thank you for being a part of the SIGforum family.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
And thank you for helping make this the best damned saloon in the galaxy!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and congrats on ten years here. You’ve made a lot of people smile and laugh over the years! Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
I would truly love to be considered for this most generous Karma. Thanks.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this Karma, add me please. I hada silver and bronze coin but someone swiped them.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
Great karma monkey, I always dig your posts. please count me in.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1736 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this most generous karma!

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is one I'd like to enter. I don't have any of the forum coins.

Thank you!!

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Pete

Posts: 7346 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Proud to be a member here with you. Please include me.

Posts: 1625 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post