SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me in, thank you!

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Please consider me.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Count me in also please. I agree that thanks to the moderators this forum runs very smoothly.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas SigMonkey The place would be empty without your seat being filled. In please

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy tenure anniversary.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
SM, Thanks for your generosity! I am definitely in! I've always wanted SIGcoin, but never got around to it or setting aside the coin for the coin.

Also, ditto on the accolades for the mods and the greatest membership anywhere.

Please include me in this wicked awesome Karma!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
sigmoneky,

I'd be honored to add a Sig "challenge" coin to my military ones. Thanks for your generousity with this karma.

And congrats on being here a decade with an established reputation of a bone fide $%^& disturber! hahahahahaha Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Well said sigmonkey!

Don't include me for the karma, as I already have one.

Congrats on your milestone anniversary!

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I'll throw in Thanks SM!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I've greatly enjoyed my stay here and am grateful to Para and company for the management of this place.

I am also grateful to the membership for their collective knowledge and wisdom that gets shared. I've grown as a person and in knowledge through this forum.

Merry Christmas and May God Bless us all.

Thank you.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
I have no coin.
Count me in. Happy 10th.

Posts: 8272 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance on a SigForum coin.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Don't count me. Just in to say, thank you, brother. Cool

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Don't count me. Just in to say, thank you, brother. Cool

Plus one.

Thank you for your friendship, Mr. Monkey Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad your here. Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 5406 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I meet the criteria, please include me.
Always enjoy your input here.

tp

Posts: 908 | Location: TX | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity.

Eseaton
Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a chance, put my name in the hat
Thanks for the Karma.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful post. We are improved by your presence here. Please include me in the karma.

Posts: 1498 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your decade of conversation and camaraderie, and thanks for the generous karma. No silver SF coin, but would love one...please toss my name in the hat, thanks.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post