SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ten years of monkey business and Karma ---WINNERS--- all coins mailed out. Login/Join 
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
I wanted to drop a belated note the the Monkey that I received his Karma on Saturday. I have quite a few challenge coins, but this one will hold a special place of honor.

I dropped a return package in the mail today. There is no monetary value, but there is some sentimental significance.

Posts: 1645 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Thank you Tony, and thanks to all who said such kind words. Smile

I have been busy and did not get a chance to reply to the emails, but I will.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Yep, goy mine this past Friday. Very specil coming from the monkey!!!

thank you very much!!

Posts: 1552 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived- beautiful collector piece! Thanks so much for the generosity monkey.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived in perfect condition, awesome Karma, thinks for the collectors piece.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance!

(Just kidding)

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Monkey Michael-
Mine arrived this past weekend as well.
It is beautiful , and your generosity is unmatched .
Thank you!

Posts: 3804 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post