SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I haven't checked on ole Jussie in a while, but thought I'd see what the little feller is up to. Not surprisingly, the arrogant little shit is looking to blame someone else for his misfortune. Anyone but himself. I can't wait for it to blow up in his face.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/16...-sue-chicago-attack/

Jussie Smollett is ready to go on the offensive against the City of Chicago, which is suing him for the cost of investigating what City officials believe was a fake "attack" ... because he's now threatening to file a lawsuit of his own.

Jussie just said in legal docs in the City's case -- where it wants around a half a mil for various costs associated with investigating Jussie's claim he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack last January.

The former "Empire" actor says he's seriously thinking about filing a lawsuit against Chi-Town, "for their conduct underlying the arrest and their conduct thereafter." Translation -- he thinks he's the victim of a malicious prosecution.

As you know, the Cook County Grand Jury indicted Jussie on 16 felony counts of lying to cops about the alleged attack. The State's Attorney dismissed all charges, but now a special prosecutor is looking into the dismissal and has the power to reinstate the charges.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope that this thread will keep up with old Jessie as he spirals down the rabbit hole!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Keep punching the tarbaby...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
That scratching sound you hear at Chicago City Hall is the sound of rats scurrying for cover.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but it looks like they are turning!!! This is going to make a number of folks very unhappy.....hear me Jessie??

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The special prosecutor the judge appointed seems like he might be on the up-and-up. And he's doing it for free Smile

"Watch Out: Judge Appoints Special Prosecutor In Jussie Smollett Hoax Case"

"Judge Michael Toomin named former Iran-Contra investigator Dan Webb as special prosecutor to investigate the hoax and the “unprecedented irregularities” in the handling of the case by Chicago state attorney Foxx."

https://hotair.com/archives/ed...-smollett-hoax-case/

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
You know with a little humility and forthrightness, Jussie likely could have avoided what's coming for him and saved or even enhanced his career. Instead, he tanked it and likely everyone who helped him. Pride cometh before the fall.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://chicago.suntimes.com/c...ay-homophobic-attack

I think he still has more problems than paying the overtime bill. Dan Webb doesn't mess around.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dan Webb doesn't mess around.

As skeptical as I am about any investigation into a leftist my research into Webb gives me hope. He might be the guy to get some accountability.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have high hopes that ole Jessie will truly get what is coming to him......and he just might!!

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The Trayvon Hoax That Divided America Is About to Be Exposed

On Monday. September 16, Joel Gilbert will preview his new documentary, “The Trayvon Hoax,” in the 500-seat Ballroom of the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The screening begins at 1 p.m. Admission is free, and Gilbert is encouraging all interested parties to come see for themselves what could be a game-changer in the way the media report racially-charged news. Gilbert’s findings are that significant.

Having written a book on the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin — If I Had a Son-- I have been following Gilbert’s progress with interest. In fact, I introduced Gilbert to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Martin. Those who have followed the case know that not since the Scottsboro boys has any ordinary citizen endured the kind of malicious and conspicuously false reporting Zimmerman has. My hope was that Gilbert would set the record straight.

Gilbert has done that and more. In the course of his relentless research into the shooting and subsequent trial, I can say without risk of overstatement that he has unearthed a legal fraud the likes of which I know no parallel. Not only has Gilbert discovered it, but he has also proved it six ways from Sunday, including DNA and handwriting analysis.

2012 demonstration (photo credit: David Shankbone)

If I were Trayvon Martin’s parents or his family’s attorneys, I would be very nervous right now. If I were Florida state attorneys who prosecuted the case, I would be more nervous still. And if I were the media who covered this case — are you listening Matt Gutman and Lisa Bloom? — I would prepare to be mortified. The coverage of this case was a disgrace from day one.

To uncover this staggering fraud, Gilbert did what reporters used to do. He immersed himself in the milieu that produced Trayvon Martin. He mastered the patois of urban black Miami. He reviewed the thousands of text messages, tweets, Facebook and Instagram postings sent and received by Martin and his friends. He interviewed George Zimmerman and heard, from the only person who knew, Martin’s final words, words that revealed the cause of Martin’s tragic downward spiral.

Gilbert did some serious shoe leather reporting as well. He visited all the relevant Miami-area high schools, the neighborhoods where Martin and his friends hung out, the streets of Miami’s Little Haiti, and the town community where Martin died.

At the end of his research, Gilbert knew Trayvon Martin better than his parents did, literally. As their deposition revealed, they had no idea how Martin’s life had descended into a violent mix of street fighting, guns, drugs, burglary, and sex. Although both parents made good incomes, their separate lives created an abyss where a home should have been, and their once promising son fell straight to the bottom of it.

Unwilling to accept their own responsibility for his demise, they took the bait promised by the family attorneys and sweetened by the media and projected their guilt on to George Zimmerman. Although an Obama supporter and civil rights activist, the half-Hispanic Zimmerman proved to be just white enough to play the “racist” killer role in the unholy melodrama that followed.

In the documentary and even more so in the accompanying book of the same name, the Trayvon Hoax, Gilbert shows how politicians — are you listening Andrew Gillum and Barack Obama? -- exploited the ensuing racial divisions to further their political goals. The gratuitous anger the media and political class stoked throughout this case led to the creation of Black Lives Matter, the parallel Ferguson hoax, and a crime wave that that has devastated black America.

All of this was based on one spectacular fraud, and Joel Gilbert uncovered it. The film trailer and website will be live on Thursday, Sept 12. “The Trayvon Hoax,” book and documentary, will be released and available on Amazon later this week in DVD, digital, paperback, and ebook formats.

https://www.americanthinker.co...t_to_be_exposed.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It (the TRUTH) won't prove ANYTHING to the Left-tards and the media. And at the end of the day, they will STILL cry foul. It's just too deeply embedded in their DNA. My apologies for being so negative in my (otherwise) "glass is half full" demeanor...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The Trayvon Hoax That Divided America Is About to Be Exposed

AT THE TIME, Massad Ayoob exposed the whole shit show for what it was:

link

But, erj is absolutely correct - the Left has never cared about facts or truth.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Gilbert hasn't produced much but has been very effective when he does. Let's hope the PR for this isn't just blowing smoke. I'm up for a game-changer, let's cross our fingers.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Australian Sky News on Smollett and Chapelle in one < 4 minute piece.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/tae3ODqWRYA

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn, talk about dense. This stuff doesn't work, Einstein! Pay attention!! Jeez Louise! Roll Eyes

Ex-NFL player accused of trashing his 2 businesses to make it look like a hate crime
quote:
A former NFL player has been accused of trashing a restaurant and an ice cream shop he owned near Atlanta to make it look like a hate crime.

Gwinett County police say they found the n-word, “monkey,” “MAGA” and swastikas scrawled on the walls and booths of the two businesses, Create & Bake Pizza and Coughman’s Creamery in Lawrenceville.

Edawn Coughman, 31, of Buford, was arrested Thursday on charges of false reporting a burglary, insurance fraud and concealing a license plate before being bonded out of jail, police said.
Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to pull this after the Smollett fraud? IT DOESN'T WORK, MAN!!

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
But, erj is absolutely correct - the Left has never cared about facts or truth.
Correct - the left is all emotion, conformity, and the 'narrative' instead of facts, analysis, and truth.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Make the lie big, keep it simple, keep saying it and eventually they will believe it”. - Joseph Goebbels.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Damn, talk about dense. This stuff doesn't work, Einstein! Pay attention!! Jeez Louise! Roll Eyes

Ex-NFL player accused of trashing his 2 businesses to make it look like a hate crime
quote:
A former NFL player has been accused of trashing a restaurant and an ice cream shop he owned near Atlanta to make it look like a hate crime.

Gwinett County police say they found the n-word, “monkey,” “MAGA” and swastikas scrawled on the walls and booths of the two businesses, Create & Bake Pizza and Coughman’s Creamery in Lawrenceville.

Edawn Coughman, 31, of Buford, was arrested Thursday on charges of false reporting a burglary, insurance fraud and concealing a license plate before being bonded out of jail, police said.
Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to pull this after the Smollett fraud? IT DOESN'T WORK, MAN!!

Since its been "scientifically proven" that black people are incapable of being racist, either this business owner is factually innocent of staging this damage for the purpose of insurance fraud, or white people drove the poor guy to commit the crimes and it's their fault!

In any case: We know who's really to blame for his troubles! Wink

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

I still don't understand why these types aren't charged with a hate crime.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15693 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post