SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
NASCAR has determined the knotted loop was in place in Oct 2019.

NASCAR's findings follow an FBI investigation that determined Wallace, the only Black driver in NASCAR's top racing division, was not the victim of a hate crime. Federal law enforcement officials confirmed the noose was in Wallace's garage since last October, long before he and his team were assigned the stall for this past weekend's scheduled race.

https://www.npr.org/sections/l...ot-into-driver-s-gar

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The noose was just fine for Paul Menard. Why is no one investigating how Bubba Smollett got assigned to the only stall at the track that had the noose?

The NASCAR representative should be held responsible for the same amount of bullshit they think everyone else is subject to.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Go to 9:10 in the Bubba Wallace, Don Lemon interview.

Bubba Wallace: “From the evidence that I have It was a straight up noose.”
“I can confirm that I actually got evidence of what was hanging in my garage, over my car around my pit crew guys, to confirm that it was a noose.”

Bubba took the race-baiting a bit further when he stated that the noose was hanging in his garage, over his car.

The rope was hanging along side his garage door attached to the garage door.
This is vastly different then someone hanging a noose over his car.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I'm not about to waste my band-width listening to ANYTHING this ass-hat liar has to say. Like I said in my post on the previous page, that picture looks like totally different (new) rope and my bullshit meter is pegged at Eleventy.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Angry Korean
with a Dark Soul
Picture of Windhover
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
The newly released NASCAR image is not the same knot as shown in previous year videos of the garage area.

The newly released image is a new knot on a new rope, intended to clearly look like a noose.

Not the same Knot.

They are not the same knot because they are from different garages. The first picture was from Garage #45, as clearly shown in the video you link. Wallace was assigned Garage #4. So different garage, different rope.

That said, the picture released by NASCAR shows a rope "noose" that does not look like it's been hanging out in the wild for 8 months, and presumably used many times. No weathering, no stains, etc.

Posts: 1169 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I updated my post and provided links.^^^^

Thinking a bunch of old white guy’s are starting to get tired of being pegged as a racist, simply because of our skin color.

NASCAR just called 85% of their fans racist, by the way they reacted to a garage door pull.
Guess they saw the success of the NFL and decided to follow suit.
Not a good business model in my opinion.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
FWIW: Changing the "evidence" to fit the narrative of a crime when reporting the incident to the FBI and/or local police department is in fact a criminal offense. Replacing the alleged "evidence" with something more palatable for consumption by the general public as a means of rehabilitating image (NASCAR's as well as that of the reporting party) is not a crime, just a lie. You can bet every penny you own that the reporting party will not tell the investigating agencies the new pics are what was there previously or allow the original report(s)and evidence collected (including pics) to be released to the public.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10195 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
One thing is certain.

None of the ropes are hanging over Bubba’s car as he stated in his CNN interview.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Things have changed so much during my lifetime! When I was a kid in school, if someone complained about being "offended," he'd never live it down. It would have been received just as if he cried and exclaimed, "You hurt my feelings!" Also, no one ever wanted to wear the moniker of "victim!" There's was, perhaps unjustifiably so, a certain similarity between 'victim' and 'loser.'

Yes - things have certainly changed in our culture during my lifetime.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Nascar's photos of the garage pull are exactly as consistent as their rules and the enforcement of their rules! I anyone surprised?

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Things have changed so much during my lifetime! When I was a kid in school, if someone complained about being "offended," he'd never live it down. . . .

Years ago I learned a lesson from a friend, who told me "if you are offended you are a fool". Then he explained. If you take offense because the other person wants to offend you, you are a fool because you are doing exactly what your enemy wants you to do. And if you are offended when no offense is intended you are a fool because you are creating a problem for yourself that doesn't exist. So if you are offended, you are a fool.

I think my friend was correct.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
The newly released NASCAR image is not the same knot as shown in previous year videos of the garage area...

It's my understanding the top photo is a stock photo. It isn't the same stall. The loops in the garage door handles are common.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
hinking a bunch of old white guy’s are starting to get tired of being pegged as a racist, simply because of our skin color.

NASCAR just called 85% of their fans racist, by the way they reacted to a garage door pull.

Exactly, and Bubba just used them to advance the agenda of his sponsor, more air time, more divisiveness, and if you disagree, RACIST!

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
As boy scouts we made nooses while sitting around the campfire way up in the Angeles Nat'l Forest two days hike from civilization. We did it because our assistant troop leader taught us how and because of the spaghetti western we used to watch. Mine never worked right, but the Scoutmaster made us take them apart for safety reasons. We resisted but he threatened disciplinary work so we complied. Not once did race enter the scene. Not once did it enter our minds. Today given those identical circumstances all the right individual needs to do is be offended and claim victim status and consequences will be imposed. We have allowed our culture to be poisoned with po lo itically correct moral supremacy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was in my early teens, I and other friends were intrigued by nooses and perfected making working models, then got bored as there was really no use for them,

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Oregon politician confesses to penning 'anonymous' racist letter to himself

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ore...acist-letter-himself

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Resign

Oh, wait, he has nothing to resign from, except the human race. That'll do.

Posts: 107579 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About nine months ago Syracuse University had a TERRIBLE series of HATEFUL messages left in dorms. RACIST messages. Feelings were hurt. Some students felt - wait for it - uncomfortable. I'm upset just thinking about the pain they felt.

Or not.

Gov Coumo (yes, that same turd) sent in the NY State Police and even asked the FBI to help.

https://www.syracuse.com/syrac...cuse-university.html

It was all over the paper but then the topic vanished from the news. I have not seen one word in ages. Usually that's a strong clue of a hoax.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Oregon politician confesses to penning 'anonymous' racist letter to himself

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ore...acist-letter-himself

The last line of the article says “I never meant to file a report, it just kind of spiraled out,” Lopez told the newspaper.

So politician Lopez, the hateful fraud is not your fault??

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post