SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Regarding this Oregon faker. I had to read about a dozen articles before one finally identified him as a Democrat. I mean I was pretty sure just from the context of the story and I wasn’t surprised to finally see it but when NONE of the top dozen news stories on the google include that tidbit. Oh well

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Regarding this Oregon faker. I had to read about a dozen articles before one finally identified him as a Democrat. I mean I was pretty sure just from the context of the story and I wasn’t surprised to finally see it but when NONE of the top dozen news stories on the google include that tidbit. Oh well

You don’t think Google is steering us to the
Narrative they approve of?
Maybe just random, eh?

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Apparently the racist Lopez was really warning everyone about was HIMSELF.

quote:
He said his original goal was to speak with Edmiston about racism in Umatilla County and use the letter as evidence.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Apparently the racist Lopez was really warning everyone about was HIMSELF.

quote:
He said his original goal was to speak with Edmiston about racism in Umatilla County and use the letter as evidence.
Things are getting tough in the motherland when you can't find the evidence you need to prove your case, and have to make some up!

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
As I keep saying, "Demand for racism is high but the supply is low".

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
TMZ is reporting this evening that Robert Fuller, the black man found hanging in Palmdale, CA about a month ago, was indeed a suicide.

Family and the community thought it was lynching however the preliminary conclusion was suicide and now the final conclusion backs that up. He had none of the indicia of a lynching and he had a postive mental history of treatment and prior threats of suicide in other states too.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
https://www.theblaze.com/news/...looks-like-he-did-it

This story is a bout a black Texas A&M student who reported racist notes left on his car. After the investigation by police, it looks like it was the student who placed them there.

My daughter graduated from there last year, and there actually is blatant in-your-face racism there. She told me stories that she witnessed. It is strange because the student body is HUGE and racially diverse.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Orange County VA had a spate of derogatory words spray painted on cars last summer. "Hate Crimes" and "white Americans are still racist" were the headlines around here (didn't see anything nationally.) Police were brought in to investigate and lo and behold, don't you know there was video evidence of the perpetrators taken on a home surveillance system. They were all black and not a word was mentioned in any news source that originally broke the story apologizing or correcting their hasty headlines. Makes me sick that nobody is ever held accountable for this shit.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
So he put notes on his own car and wanted to call it a hate crime.

Charge him with a hate crime.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
So he put notes on his own car and wanted to call it a hate crime.

That's what I don't get. Not that I believe in hate crimes, but it is the law.

So if leaving a note on a car is a hate crime, what difference does it make who did it? Why is it a different crime (or none at all) if one person did it vs. another?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
Orange County VA had a spate of derogatory words spray painted on cars last summer. "Hate Crimes" and "white Americans are still racist" were the headlines around here (didn't see anything nationally.) Police were brought in to investigate and lo and behold, don't you know there was video evidence of the perpetrators taken on a home surveillance system. They were all black and not a word was mentioned in any news source that originally broke the story apologizing or correcting their hasty headlines. Makes me sick that nobody is ever held accountable for this shit.
It's called "Freedom of suppress". As in "suppress the truth". We might as well rename the "media" in this country to Pravda and Izvestia. "There's no truth in Pravda and no news in Izvestia..."

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
As I keep saying, "Demand for racism is high but the supply is low".

That's sig line material right there.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
more on the Texas A&M story

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...for-himself-n2572316

Isaih Martin, a 21-year-old at Texas A&M University, claimed racist notes were put on his car last month. The notes said things like "You don't belong here" and "All lives matter." The third note had the word "n**ger" on it.

black Lives Matter Isaih Martin: "I hate it here. Y'all still don't think A&M is racist?"

After investigating, university police determined that Martin put the notes on his windshield.

A&M University police made the determination after reviewing security camera footage. Martin was seen at his car at 11:00 a.m. before walking to an apartment nearby. Around 12:30 p.m., Martin allegedly made the discovery.

Police said there was no camera that showed precisely what happened, but video footage from a camera near the pool showed a few people walking by Martin's car at that time. In both instances, the people were only there for a few seconds. Around 12:55 p.m., Martin returned to his car, KBTX-TV reported.

"Martin immediately walks to the passenger side of his vehicle, but does not open any doors. Martin is seen toward the front of his vehicle. A brief white speck is seen from about mid-torso of Martin moving toward his vehicle. Another white speck is seen near his chest area. Martin is then seen stepping back and onto the sidewalk in front of his vehicle, most likely taking photos and videos," the police report stated. "He then approaches his vehicle again on the passenger side and remains there for a few moments. He is then seen walking around the front of his vehicle. Martin then enters the driver's door and drives away a few moments later. The total time spent at his vehicle is 1 minute, 15 seconds."

Police couldn't identify any distinguishable characteristics of the person in the video. They concluded that Martin had to have put the notes there himself because "no other person had enough time to place the messages."

According to police, "the other individuals that walked past Martin's vehicle were not hidden for more than five seconds, and would have had to reach over the hood to place the notes."

Once the initial report was made, A&M University President Michael K. Young offered a $1,200 reward for any information that led to the perpetrators' identity.

"Racism of any kind has no place at Texas A&M. I appreciate the efforts of university police who investigated with professionalism in pursuit of facts," Young said in a statement. "We will continue to take an active stance to review claims of harassment, stalking and/or related retaliation that violates a person's civil rights, wherever it may lead. We will continue to develop a safe and welcoming environment."

Martin had taken to Twitter to say he was no longer working with police in the investigation . His profile has since been made private.

xxxxxxxxxxx

The cops should claim the $1200 reward

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These stories remind of “the little boy that cried wolf.”

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Martin had taken to Twitter to say he was no longer working with police in the investigation. His profile has since been made private.
Funny how that happens....

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's an update on the jucy fruit case.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/spe...oxxs-mishandled-case

"Abuses in discretion... Nothing criminal"
I had high hopes for Webb. Looks like he's another one that's bought and paid for.

"A brief statement released by Foxx’s office later Monday said it welcomed aspects of Webb’s findings, including that no one on the staff committed a crime and that no undue outside influences affected the prosecutors' decisions regarding Smollett.

But it took issue with the broader depiction of an office that didn't follow proper procedures and that was quick to mislead, saying it “categorically rejects … characterizations of its exercises of prosecutorial discretion and private or public statements as ‘abuses of discretion’ or false statements to the public"...

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:. . .But it took issue with the broader depiction of an office that didn't follow proper procedures and that was quick to mislead, saying it “categorically rejects … characterizations of its exercises of prosecutorial discretion and private or public statements as ‘abuses of discretion’ or false statements to the public"...

IE, we did nothing wrong . . . these aren't the droids you are looking for . . . ignore the man behind the curtain . . .

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is the latest from Chicago:

Review cites ‘operational failures’ in Jussie Smollett prosecution

CHICAGO — Special prosecutor Dan Webb said Monday that Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx and her office abused their discretion in the case against actor Jussie Smollett but did nothing criminal.

In a statement on the conclusions his investigation, special prosecutor Dan Webb sharply criticized the handling of the Smollett case by Foxx and her assistant prosecutors, saying their handling was marked by disarray and misleading statements.

More Chicago News headlines from WGN
In March last year, Foxx’s office surprised and angered many in Chicago by dropping charges that accused the former “Empire” actor of staging a racist, homophobic attack against himself. Smollett is still adamant that the attack was real and wasn’t a publicity hoax.

Webb’s statement said his investigation “did not develop evidence that would support any criminal charges against State’s Attorney Foxx or any individual working at (her office).” But it added, it “did develop evidence that establishes substantial abuses of discretion and operational failures” in how it handled the Smollett matter.

Webb’s findings announced Monday came after charges were restored against Smollett by the same special prosecutor in February. Webb said at the time that dropping the charges against Smollett were unjustified, including because the evidence against Smollett seem and because he was not required to admit that the attack was a hoax.

“People are going to have questions about how things are done over there and certainly in this case, it’s documented that things were not done correctly and that things were not done on the up and up,” said former Cook County prosecutor Joe Roddy.

One of the focuses of Webb’s inquiry was about whether Foxx acted improperly by speaking to a Smollett relative and a onetime aide of former first lady Michelle Obama before the charges were dropped, or by weighing in on the case after recusing herself.

Foxx is the first black woman to hold Chicago’s top law enforcement job. She defeated her primary opponents earlier this year even as they made her handling of the Smollett case central to their campaigns. In overwhelmingly Democratic Chicago, the primary invariably determines who wins the general election.

Charging documents refiled by Webb in February accuse the black, openly gay actor of making a false police report in claiming two men attacked him early on Jan. 29, 2019, in downtown Chicago, shouting slurs and looping a rope around his neck.

Reform advocates have hailed reforms Foxx pushed through — often over the angry objections of Chicago’s police union and chiefs of police across Cook County, including treating certain nonviolent crimes, such as shoplifting, as lower priorities.

LINK: https://wgntv.com/news/chicago...mollett-prosecution/

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Things not done correctly. Things not done on the up-and-up. Abuse of discretion.

But nothing illegal or criminal. And these are the people hired/elected to uphold the rule of law?

Posts: 55 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
“did not develop evidence that would support any criminal charges against State’s Attorney Foxx or any individual working at (her office).”

Seems like democrats never commit crimes anymore. Confused

"You can take your pistol and stick it so far up your ass, the muzzle of it is visible when you cough."

Posts: 1248 | Registered: February 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post