SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
Banned
posted Hide Post
Most "hate crimes" today turn out to be fabrications. Committed by who? The all loving , all inclusive liberals. The most hate filled group you can find.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

And at the end of the day, the Special Prosecutor asked a Judge for this information. Not just a "Hey, Judge, how about I get his Google shit?" There's got to be a really, really good (LEGAL) reason for a Judge to let anyone have access to that depth of information.

Judges make a lot of stupid rulings and lots of what should be private information gets leaked during investigations. The piece of shits private information should stay private, I don't know how that could be properly safeguarded, but it should.

In reality I guess it's no different than them finding his diary and nudie mags under his mattress.

It's a hard one for me to draw a line, but narcissism, greed, and lying don't seem like something that should warrant that type of intimate information becoming public or even widely known.

What do I know, I'm just an electrician. Maybe this shit happens every day and I'm not aware of it, maybe it's just the equivalent of searching someone's car in 2020. I know I wouldn't like the world to know the nitty gritty of what I look up and do with my phone.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Judges make a lot of stupid rulings and lots of what should be private information gets leaked during investigations. The piece of shits private information should stay private, I don't know how that could be properly safeguarded, but it should.

In reality I guess it's no different than them finding his diary and nudie mags under his mattress.

It's a hard one for me to draw a line, but narcissism, greed, and lying don't seem like something that should warrant that type of intimate information becoming public or even widely known.

What do I know, I'm just an electrician. Maybe this shit happens every day and I'm not aware of it, maybe it's just the equivalent of searching someone's car in 2020. I know I wouldn't like the world to know the nitty gritty of what I look up and do with my phone.

As far as Judges making stupid rulings, you don't have to remind me, I see it all the time. I've had a few head shakers in my time.

To the "finding his diary and nudie mags understand his mattress"- I'll reference the analogy I used before- Don't kill your wife in the bedroom, and the police & prosecutors can't look under your bed. His nudie mags and diary will be ok, the Special Prosecutor won't (or shouldn't) be airing his dirty laundry in public.
-here's where I'm going to interject my personal opinion- this all started because Jussie is an attention seeking whore. Well, he WANTED the attention, now he's GOT the attention! But that's the funny thing about "attention seeking" behavior. They think that THEY are the one that gets to dictate the type of attention and the span of time. Now he's complaining about the attention he's getting... Too bad, soo sad, now EVERYONE gets to see exactly what type of degenerate asshole he really is. He got greedy, then stupid, then doubled down on stupid multiple times in a very public way. As for me? Fuck him with every painful inch he deserves. And this may be coming from my 25+ years of repressed cynicism, having been in this situation before, and knowing "Vogie" the lead detective in this investigation. But again, that's my own opinion.

We've all figured out that Jussie ain't no rocket sturgeon, as are most criminals (at lest the ones that we catch really easy!), but anything that you use in the commission of a crime can be used as evidence in court. We have one ongoing case in the suburbs now where dumbass decided to drive through a shopping mall- as in though the front doors and INTO the inside of the mall, and keep going, attempting to hit people. He Google searched that specific mall multiple (IIRC, over 100) in the weeks prior. Wouldn't you want THAT information for multiple reasons? Do a little more digging and you see a handful of Google searches for "how to be a terrorist", college courses on "terrorism 101&201", oh wait, here's an email to Osamma.bin.jerkinoff @ Isis . Org - all this information kinda puts to rest a defense of "he fell asleep at the wheel while driving" or "he was all jacked up on cold medicine and Mountain Dew".

Now Jussies case goes a little deeper than just narcissism, greed and lying.

https://www.chicagotribune.com...-20190215-story.html

https://www.chicagotribune.com...-20190219-story.html

Let's slather on corruption and official misconduct. Involving the Cook County States Attorney (K Foxx) people in Hollywood, and Michelle obamas people making calls on Jussies behalf. Campaign contributions to SA Foxx....

In the end, I haven't really heard anything about the Federal side of this investigation, and hopefully that powers through. My overall feel on the "State" side is its going to be a big show, a lot smoke and mirrors, loud and flashy.... But not a lot is going to happen to Jussie. Foxx? Who knows, voters in this area are fucking idiots, she might just get re-elected. (The primary is way before this investigation becomes public) This is being drawn out way beyond the publics normal attention span for multiple reasons.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Excellent points- personally I have ZERO heartburn digging into Smollet's history; none. I WANT to see how far down the rabbit hole this goes. In fact, everyone in this country deserves to see how connected the web of familiarity between the actors (pun intended) in this little charade is. If we can dirty up some bigger fish, it is completely justified.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The lesson here is don't do anything on the internet that you wouldn't want everyone to know about because NOTHING on the web is or ever will be private or secure.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
The lesson here is don't do anything on the internet that you wouldn't want everyone to know about because NOTHING on the web is or ever will be private or secure.

It’s not just that, remember the phone you carry everywhere? The apps use location data too....plus license plate readers can tell when you visit wal-mart....

There is no expectation of privacy once you leave your house...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
quote:

It’s not just that, remember the phone you carry everywhere? The apps use location data too....plus license plate readers can tell when you visit wal-mart....

There is no expectation of privacy once you leave your house...

Very good points.

posted Hide Post
quote:
The lesson here is don't stage a hate crime.

Fixed it for you.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
how typical

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ie-smollett-n2560429

Elizabeth Warren has endorsed Illinois District Attorney Kim Foxx for re-election

Warren:

.@KimFoxxForSA is a seasoned advocate and a champion invested in rethinking the county’s approach to criminal justice reform. I’m confident that when reelected, she'll continue to be an effective public servant who leads with compassion, and I'm proud to endorse her!

xxxxxxxx

a new approach - drop charges against criminals

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
how typical
The actor's fraud cost the city of Chicago an incredible amount of valuable police resources, including nearly 1900 hours of overtime work.

Crazy that Smell-etté fella thinking there would be no fall-out.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Foxx is the current Cook County States Attorney and she is running for re-election. Cook County is where Chicago is and it is the epicenter of almost all corruption and bad political leadership in Illinois. She is of the same mindset of the guy in NY ,SanFran and Philadelphia. That is that the Police and society are inherently racist and have been unfairly targeting and imprisoning minorities and that the only solution for that is the release without charging of all of them that are arrested no matter what the crime they are accused of is with the exception of murder. I find it interesting that in Cook County carjacking is not considered a violent crime but instead a property crime meaning that if you are arrested for carjacking you will more than likely be released on an I Bond while in neighboring DuPage County they just sentenced a carjacker to 20 years in prison. As you can imagine, carjacking in Chicago/Cook County is out of control while in DuPage, it's almost unheard of. Oh,btw, the guy that took the 20 years when he jacked the good folks in DuPage is from Chicago.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Crooks and liars cover for each other.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Well, it looks like he's been indicted:
https://abc7chicago.com/5921989/

quote:
Jussie Smollett, former 'Empire' actor, indicted again in connection with alleged Chicago attack, clerk's office says

Updated 14 minutes ago
CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Cook County Clerk's Office confirmed Tuesday that special prosecutor Dan Webb has indicted former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett in connection with the alleged attack in Streeterville in January 2019.

Smollett had originally been charged with 16 counts of felony disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about the alleged attack, which police say Smollett staged on himself because he was unhappy with his "Empire" salary.

Police and prosecutors said Smollett orchestrated the attack with the help of two brothers. One brother was an extra on "Empire" and the other was Smollett's personal trainer.

All charges against Smollett were dropped in late February 2019 in exchange for community service and forfeiture of his $10,000 bond payment.

Webb was appointed as special prosecutor after the charges were dropped to review the Cook County State's Attorney's Office's decision.

This is a breaking news story. Check back with ABC7Chicago.com for updates.

Sure hope he doesn’t beat himself up over this Smile

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:

He'll be hanging on their every word alright.

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Earlier in this thread I said he is weak & unstable, and would pussy out and commit suicide. I still believe this. Fuck this megalomaniac motherfucker. I sincerely hope if he experiences pain in his last moments that it be grand.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
He'll be hanging on their every word alright.
I see what y'all are doing there...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Poor guy is going to so upset he'll have to wander the streets all night by himself

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Yes, SmallBrain is back in the news. Glad someone found the thread.

What a jerk.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, it looks like he's been indicted:
https://abc7chicago.com/5921989/

quote:
Jussie Smollett, former 'Empire' actor, indicted again in connection with alleged Chicago attack, clerk's office says

Updated 14 minutes ago
CHICAGO (WLS) -- The Cook County Clerk's Office confirmed Tuesday that special prosecutor Dan Webb has indicted former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett in connection with the alleged attack in Streeterville in January 2019.

Smollett had originally been charged with 16 counts of felony disorderly conduct for allegedly lying to police about the alleged attack, which police say Smollett staged on himself because he was unhappy with his "Empire" salary.

Police and prosecutors said Smollett orchestrated the attack with the help of two brothers. One brother was an extra on "Empire" and the other was Smollett's personal trainer.

All charges against Smollett were dropped in late February 2019 in exchange for community service and forfeiture of his $10,000 bond payment.

Webb was appointed as special prosecutor after the charges were dropped to review the Cook County State's Attorney's Office's decision.

This is a breaking news story. Check back with ABC7Chicago.com for updates.

I'm betting that the search warrant of his Google records revealed some good info. Hopefully, other indictments will be forthcoming for those who'd hoped to conceal the specifics of this matter.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10194 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There may well be a light at the end of the tunnel!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post