SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Edawn Coughman, 31, of Buford, was arrested Thursday on charges of false reporting a burglary, insurance fraud and concealing a license plate before being bonded out of jail, police said.

I still don't understand why these types aren't charged with a hate crime.

What? Are you saying if I did the same, in reverse, I would be?

Yeah, I would.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
A few days ago, an online story appeared alleging that a 12 year old black girl was pinned down in the playground of her school by three white boys who then cut off her dreadlocks. What's funny is that I saw this story on two news sites and scrolled through the comments: NO ONE believed the story. Today-- ta da!-- we get the follow up that the girl made the whole thing up. Shocking! Who saw that coming?? Well, everybody, actually.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...locks-admits-up.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
A few days ago, an online story appeared alleging that a 12 year old black girl was pinned down in the playground of her school by three white boys who then cut off her dreadlocks. What's funny is that I saw this story on two news sites and scrolled through the comments: NO ONE believed the story. Today-- ta da!-- we get the follow up that the girl made the whole thing up. Shocking! Who saw that coming?? Well, everybody, actually.

This story actually gives me hope. A 12 year old did something really stupid and hurtful and should have known better, but she's 12 and made a mistake. She isn't a the typical Dindu Nuffin though. Unlike other recent examples her parents owned it when the truth came out. The family's apology doesn't undo the harm she caused, but it acknowledges the wrong and was very sincere. It seems to me like she is probably being raised right and will hopefully learn an important lesson here. The apology will also hopefully let the wrongfully accused boys move forward from this with minimal impact to their futures, unlike others that have been falsely accused and have had to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to clear their names.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not only that, I saw that the media was trying their best to tie it to Mrs. Pence as she works there. As if this was something she somehow caused or encouraged.

Now, outside the UK reporting it, you won't hear a peep from the US media about it ever again. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Not only that, I saw that the media was trying their best to tie it to Mrs. Pence as she works there. As if this was something she somehow caused or encouraged.

Now, outside the UK reporting it, you won't hear a peep from the US media about it ever again. Roll Eyes

It is on Fox News currently.

I do hope she is kicked out of the school for it. If that happened at my boy’s school even if my boy’s weren’t the ones accused I would be demanding she be sent on her way.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ I agree. It's true that her parents apologised and it seemed sincere and contrite. But an accusation like hers damages the school, and could have in a very serious way hurt those three falsely accused boys. They no doubt would have been forced out of the school, and would have left branded as racists for the rest of their lives.

She should be expelled, just as the boys would have been had things turned out differently.

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If her lie hadn't been revealed through the pressure of questioning, do any of you honestly believe that her conscience would have made her confess? There's not a chance that such a thing would have happened, not one single chance. What about the chances of that happening after she started on the talk show and news interview circuit? Roll Eyes

She was looking to ruin the lives of those three boys, who are, in fact, innocent of the charge. She is not five years old. She is old enough to understand what she was doing. This crap has to be dealt with, if there is any chance at all to stop it. Kick her ass so far out that she has to walk back to Earth.

How much leniency and understanding would have been afforded to those three boys if ths self-centered little brat hadn't been exposed for the liar she is? You know the answer to that question, and she should receive the same degree of mercy.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I was shocked when it was on the NBC nightly news

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How did they spin it?

posted Hide Post
saw that one coming a mile away

just too convenient a story

------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How did they spin it?

Surprisingly they didn’t. Just a short 10 second blurb that she had admitted she made it up and that the family had apologized.

I was surprised it made the news at all.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
A whole ten seconds, huh? Must have seemed like an eternity to them.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Another part of this whole fake white hate crimes story is that leftists keep yammering about the "spike" in white hate crimes-- without pointing out that they are fake white hate crimes. Roll Eyes If you subtract the number of proven fakes from the total number of reported cases you are left with something close to zero.

posted Hide Post
12-year old girl has a bad day at school and decides the Jessie Smollet method of crying wolf is the best option.

Nappy headed dreads? The vast majority of non-black kids have ZERO idea of what nappy means or, how it's used. That's almost as good as Smollet's claim of getting doused with bleach and have a noose applied, all while the assailant wore a MAGA hat...at 3am, in -20F temps. She lied, and in this environment and climate, she needs to pay by her departure from the school. Her parents know she screwed-up and they also know the environment that exits today. Racism, is horrible but, lying about it is even worse. It's a rough and harsh lesson for a 12-year old, however if you want to play the game of heinous accusations...you better know the consequences.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Jussie- man, I can't wait for this lying fuck to get his comeuppance. He is still lying, and going out of his way to do it. Apparently, he is completely out of touch that no one- not even those who support him because it suits their personal agenda- believes his bullshit.

Jussie Smollett slams comparison to 12-year-old girl who lied about classmates cutting her dreadlocks

How deluded can you get? Snap out of it, jackass. No one believes you. No one.

Unreal. You're finished, asshole.

posted Hide Post
Juicy Smoulier just hasn't hit bottom yet. Keep it up Juicy, you're almost there.

Posts: 14574 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:
Dan Webb doesn't mess around.

As skeptical as I am about any investigation into a leftist my research into Webb gives me hope. He might be the guy to get some accountability.

Well Buddy, I had hope. I seriously had hope.
Now, not so much.

Seems that Danny boy donated $1000 to Kim Foxxx's campaign.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2...b-donation-kim-foxx/

Juicy might just get out of this alive.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Do you ever feel like you're trapped in an episode of The Twilight Zone?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
No - but frequently I can relate to Will Ferrell's chracter Mugato in "Zoolander" when he goes on a tirade at the end of the movie and he screams "I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS"

Its like the whole world has tilted on its axis and all the nut job Dems act like everything is completely normal...they just ignore anything and everything that doesn't fit in their narrative like it never existed.

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Do you ever feel like you're trapped in an episode of The Twilight Zone?

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mojojojo:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
How did they spin it?

Surprisingly they didn’t. Just a short 10 second blurb that she had admitted she made it up and that the family had apologized.

I was surprised it made the news at all.
That's more than the local news here gave the retraction. Two separate nights we heard about the horrible racists from the sobbing little girl and her outraged mother. Afterwards, nothing on the news about it. I only know it was fake because of the internet.

Isn't it interesting that you have to go to the internet to get real news. The local tv stations seem to be going fake news only.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2057 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post