SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I think that maybe ole Jussie is not sleeping quite as well as he has been......the same for the DA that dropped the charges!!! I like where this is headed.

It's done. They aren't going to reinstate the charges. They were dismissed and that's that.

The defendant isn't made to suffer or face charges again if the DA offers him a great deal that's shitty for the people. The remedy is to crack down on the DA an fire her ass, resign or remove her but Smollett is walking.

Dismissing charges in the interest of justice is something the DA is given wide latitude to determine and the opines that if the people are happy with it the charges will be dismissed.

Foxx might face disciplinary issues if she abused her discretion but Jussie is walking. He needs some serious jail time but he's not going to see a criminal courtroom again unless the charges were dismissed based on some unlawful grounds.

You are correct on the State charges. All of the records are being released, and the Feds will have full access to them. I am much more interested in what the Feds do to Mr. Fake Attack!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
I think that maybe ole Jussie is not sleeping quite as well as he has been......the same for the DA that dropped the charges!!! I like where this is headed.

It's done. They aren't going to reinstate the charges. They were dismissed and that's that.

The defendant isn't made to suffer or face charges again if the DA offers him a great deal that's shitty for the people. The remedy is to crack down on the DA an fire her ass, resign or remove her but Smollett is walking.

Dismissing charges in the interest of justice is something the DA is given wide latitude to determine and the opines that if the people are happy with it the charges will be dismissed.

Foxx might face disciplinary issues if she abused her discretion but Jussie is walking. He needs some serious jail time but he's not going to see a criminal courtroom again unless the charges were dismissed based on some unlawful grounds.

You are correct on the State charges. All of the records are being released, and the Feds will have full access to them. I am much more interested in what the Feds do to Mr. Fake Attack!!

And let's not forget that this will be the last nail in the coffin for this little turds career, in addition to anything the feds hang on him. This isn't over. Let's see who gets dragged down with him.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
For some perspective, this is what a real "hate crime" (if there were such a thing) looks like:

https://www.post-gazette.com/n...stories/201905300096

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Fake white hate crimes seem to be, more often than not, a liberal creation more than a fact.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
And let's not forget that this will be the last nail in the coffin for this little turds career

No, there is work waiting for him. Maybe dressed in a fanciful foam costume, dancing, animated, and colorful, on an early morning toddlers program.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chi...ped-documents-reveal

Chicago police told not to 'investigate' Jussie Smollett weeks before charges dropped, documents reveal

Weeks before charges against “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett were dropped, the Chicago Police Department was reportedly told by Cook County prosecutors to end the criminal investigation into allegations Smollett orchestrated a hate crime hoax, newly released documents show.

The directive was among the more than 400 pages of case reports, arrest files and supplementary files pertaining to the Smollett criminal investigation made public Thursday after a March ruling by Cook County Judge Steven Watkins.

Among the redacted reports, were notes from two detectives who said the Cook County State's Attorney's Office informed them on Feb. 28 -- just one week after Smollett turned himself in -- they could “no longer investigate the crime.”

Chief Criminal Bureau Chief Risa Lanier told investigators “she felt the case would be settled with Smollett paying the City of Chicago $10,000 in restitution” and performing community service, according to the notes.

But a spokesperson for the Chicago Police Department told Fox News on Friday the department was “not aware” of this conversation before the charges against Smollett were dropped during a surprising March 26 hearing.

“Detectives were not aware that the case was going to be handled in the manner that it was," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said. "If you go on to read the report, the detective writes that the case will be closed through arrest and prosecution.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sounds like police ignored the "advice"

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm...Smollett may still go down for this BS after all!

quote:

Judge Orders Appointment of Special Prosecutor in Jussie Smollett Case, Additional Prosecution Back on the Table

Jun 21, 2019 at 11:21 am PDT
By Daniel Goldblatt

A Cook County judge on Friday ordered the appointment of a special prosecutor in the Jussie Smollett case, which could lead to new charges against the "Empire" star.

Chicago Tribune reporter Megan Crepeau was in this morning's hearing, where Judge Michael Toomin ruled that when State’s Attorney Kim Foxx recused herself from the case, she did not have the authority to appoint her replacement.

Crepeau reported that the special prosecutor may further prosecute Smollett and quoted the judge as saying if they have "reasonable grounds to believe that any other criminal offense was committed ... special prosecutor may commence the prosecution of any crime as may be suspected."

The judge's ruling stated that the special prosecutor was to be appointed so as to "restore the public's confidence in the integrity of our criminal justice system."

At the time, Foxx said she recused herself after she had conversations with a relative of Smollett's before he was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly faking the attack against himself.

First Assistant State’s Attorney Joseph Magats took over the case and prosecutors ended up dropping all charges against Smollett after the “Empire” star. He performed 16 hours of community service and agreed to forfeit his $10,000 bail but did not admit any guilt in the alleged incident.

It was later revealed that two weeks before the charges were dropped, Foxx texted her staff and called Smollett a “washed-up celeb who lied to cops.” She also told them he was being charged too harshly.

Critics have said that if Foxx truly recused herself of the case, it would have been handed over to a state’s attorney from a different county.

Link

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Judge's letter here:

RUH-ROH! Eek

Posts: 33794 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
“...unique to the anals of the Criminal Court.”

Hee hee!!

Big Grin

(Don’t live people proofread anymore?)

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

Hee hee!!

Big Grin

And in the same paragraph with "Jussie Smollett"; a double whammy. I saw that and wondered if this is a legit document, or a Freudian slip by the judge.

Posts: 8618 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hee hee!!

How about "duty elected State's Attorney" - line 3 in the conclusion section?

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Lets just see if the Obama's are willing to go to bat for him again; let's see if ANYONE with some pull will. THEN let's see if Smollet turns on his, up to recent, benefactors for not coming to his aid. This could get very interesting indeed.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15571 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I can't help but think if Jussie had just taken the gift that was given him and gone away quietly this whole thing would be gone by now. But no, he had to stand there and throw it in our faces trying to restore his credibility. He had to Proclaim his honesty and throw the shadow of racism and homophobia on our perceptions of the case. He had to strut around and fluff his feathers for us to have to see. Well, now we see the truth emerging. That is one thing leftists will never understand how the truth has a way of surfacing eventually

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that ole Jessie is in deep shit now!! From what I read, the Judge said that Jessie COULD be re-tried for any wrong doings!!

Posts: 6616 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Oh dear, Juicy. Looks like they are going to make an example outta you.
Couldn't have happened to a better prick. Big Grin

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Judge Toomin is a good man, former Marine as well. I've testified in his room more than a few times.
A well deserved "Thank You" to him!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Here's a description of how crazy the hoax was by Victor Davis Hanson, starts at 39:28.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Couo-cxNipI?t=39m28s

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ That is the best description I've yet heard of the absurdity of the Smollet hoax. Funny and not funny at the same time.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Chicago PD Releases 70 hours of video Starring Jussie Smollett

Juicy may want to forget about this, but CPD and the Chicago media aren't quite ready to do that..

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313...d21c60a121534def959c
I wanted to post this, and give credit to downtownv, as it is significant and germaine to the topic. He started a separate thread on the subject, but it was locked because this one exists. I may have been instrumental in getting it locked by playing moderator in an unauthorized capacity.

But I wanted to make sure it did see the light of day and to thank downtownv for bringing it to light!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post