SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fake white hate crimes
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fake white hate crimes Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://chicago.suntimes.com/n...hed-out-to-kim-foxx/

Former Michelle Obama aide, Smollett relative reached out to Kim Foxx

Just days after Jussie Smollett told Chicago police he had fought off a pair of attackers who targeted him in an apparent hate crime, Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx tried to convince Police Supt. Eddie Johnson to turn the investigation over to the FBI.

Foxx’s call to Johnson came after an influential supporter of the “Empire” actor reached out to Foxx personally:

Tina Tchen , a Chicago attorney and former chief of staff for former First Lady Michelle Obama , according to emails and text messages provided by Foxx to the Chicago Sun-Times in response to a public records request.

Tchen passed Foxx’s number to a relative of the actor, and the ensuing conversations with the family member was cited by Foxx last month as the reason she recused herself from Smollett’s prosecution as the actor faces disorderly conduct charges for allegedly making a false police report.

The text messages show Foxx told both Tchen and Smollett’s relative that Foxx had reached out to Johnson personally about handing the investigation off to the FBI.

“Spoke to the superintendent earlier. He is going to make the ask. Trying to figure out logistics. I’ll keep you posted,” Foxx wrote the relative that evening.

“OMG this would be a huge victory,” the relative texted in reply.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"huge victory"

Good news for Jussie: Well at least Jussie got the FBI investigating the letter

Bad news for Jussie: The FBI is checking to see if he sent it to himself

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This clown could end up taking the Empire TV series down as well land himself in prison.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

From TMZ:

quote:

Jussie Smollett's case could cost him way more than just his gig on "Empire" ... many on the show fear his situation could bring the whole show down in the process.

Production sources tell TMZ ... anxiety is high among the "Empire" cast and crew, because Fox has yet to renew the show for a sixth season. We're told people who've been working on the show for years are griping they should've heard the news one way or another by now, and expected to get word on the fate of the show around 2 weeks ago.

For the record ... Fox has typically renewed the show in January ... 5 months ahead of the season finale. The exception ... this past season. Fox waited until a few weeks before the season 4 finale was set to air ... in May.

JUSSIE SMOLLETT Might Have 'Empire' Fate HANGING HIGH IN THE BALANCE

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BFD...Haven't watched the first episode nor will I watch the next.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I hope that idiots ends up cancelling that show. Who gives a shit about a TV show

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
So, the show's fate is perhaps hanging by a thread? I guess if it's cancelled then Jussie won't be getting a pay raise? All this crap because of one selfish, lying shithead. If he goes to prison they should force him to watch a loop of nonstop episodes of Empire.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This racist sack of shit is due back in court in one hour. I can't wait to see new pics of his lying ass.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Here is one of several articles I've seen this morning alleging that Michelle Obama, a friend of Smollett, has been trying to meddle in the investigation, specifically to have it turned over to the FBI. Presumably, she thinks she has enough pull with that corrupt organization that she can get Jussie off.

https://www.americanthinker.co..._obama_even_now.html

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
TMZ has video of Jussie strutting in to court

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/14...-indictment-charges/

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
TMZ has video of Jussie strutting in to court

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/14...-indictment-charges/

Oh no - he's being attacked by himself again! So is his handler to his right!!!! Eek

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Dude pleaded not guilty on all 16 counts. He's going to ride this lie until he's all alone in the bunker. Should be entertaining to watch this thing go to trial.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
He's going to ride this lie until he's all alone in the bunker

looking for a Chicago jury to let him off ?

Bet there is lot of interest in getting the brothers to change their testimony

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Whatcha got to say now, Mister Big Shit?

quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Bet there is lot of interest in getting the brothers to change their testimony
They've already testified before a grand jury. If they change their story, they will be perjuring themselves.

Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
It'll be "Miss Bigshit" once he heads to the slammer.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Pleading not guilty is standard operating procedure, thereby making the state/government prove its case. It does not mean he’s going to walk, and at this point he has nothing to lose by doing so.

The smartest thing this smarmy fuck could do is plead the 5th and keep his mouth shut; I hope the arrogant asshole can’t help himself and digs himself a deeper hole in open court. Regardless, he is screwed. I can’t wait for the reaction to the guilty verdict.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15502 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He may not do any jail time, but his career is ruined. He'll probably end up in gay strip clubs as a featured act.

Don't worry, Jess err Juss. Remember, it's only a job if you don't enjoy it, and you know you like sucking dick.

Did you guys think the day would ever come that people would be proud of such?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

What's with the cleavage? Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
What's with the cleavage? Roll Eyes
You can't be serious.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
He may not do any jail time, but his career is ruined. He'll probably end up in gay strip clubs as a featured act.

Don't worry, Jess err Juss. Remember, it's only a job if you don't enjoy it, and you know you like sucking dick.

Did you guys think the day would ever come that people would be proud of such?

It became a brave thing to do. So homosexual fellatus is heroic. As to future career........he could learn to code. With enough talent he could suck and code simultaneously......or is that blow and code? I never can remember.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
He certainly committed mail fraud, even if the letter was mailed to himself.

The average sentence for mail fraud is 21 months. That would be decent if the Post Office put him in front of the DOJ.

Now, if they toss in the terror factor of the aspirin powder...Just Smegma could get some serious time.

Can you please site the specific statute you believe this to fall under??

As I have posted earlier from multiple statutes and links supplied everything thing states the threat, coercion, fraud, extortion, etc. must me directed at another individual or another individual’ reputation.
The white powder must be deemed a real and true threat. If you send it to yourself knowing it is not real it does not fall under a real or true threat.

I’d love to see him charged Federally but I have yet to see a statute, granted there are a lot, that this actually falls under. If you have a specific statute please share I would love to be wrong.

Judge Napolitano stated it on Fox News. I'm doubtful he would declare something like that on national media if he wasn't sure about it.

It's also been covered:

Here's the language for such a violation (18 U.S. Code § 876. Mailing threatening communications), per Cornell Law School:

"Whoever knowingly so deposits or causes to be delivered as aforesaid, any communication with or without a name or designating mark subscribed thereto, addressed to any other person and containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of the addressee or of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

I'll take their word for it.

And that the charge can be made to stick if they can prove it against whoever crafted and mailed it.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
You can't be serious.

If that's his attorney, it reflects on him. As his representative, it looks ridiculous and insulting. I wouldn't think a lawyer would let a client show up in court dressed that way, how is it different here?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post