SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **KARMA** Maui Jim Sunglasses ***WINNERS PICKED***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**KARMA** Maui Jim Sunglasses ***WINNERS PICKED*** Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
CONGRATULATIONS TO 911Boss and ARman

Gentlemen, please send my your street addresses via e-mail so I can get your sunglasses to you. My e-mail address is in my profile.

911Boss, you came in first, so you get the choice of styles.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Original post:

In 2007, I got two pair of Maui Jim sunglasses. I was only able to wear them for about a year because my 1993 RK vision correction surgery finally "timed out" and I had to go back to wearing glasses. So, I put them in a drawer---until now.

I'm offering both pair up as a Karma, which means we'll have two winners. Maui Jim still sells both styles, so you can get on their webpage and see what they look like. The original case is included. The description and listed retail price are below.

I'll pick two winners on May 1st. The first winner will get first choice of styles, and the second will get the other.

Good luck to everyone!

Sunglass Styles:

HO'OKIPA
Model 407-02
Neutral Grey Lenses
$189.00

STINGRAY
Model 103-02
Neutral Grey Lenses
$229.00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: snoris,

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1.
I've never owned a pair of sunglasses that cost more than 20 bucks.
THanks for keeping the karma alive!
Smile

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Great KARMA! Enter me, please. Big Grin

Posts: 13104 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Very nice offer. I would love a chance and thank you for the kind offer.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1375 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
I've heard nothing but great stuff about Maui Jim sunglasses. I would love to have a shot. Please enter me and thanks for the karma.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! I have never had Maui Jim's.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Maui Jims are slightly out of my price range, so this is my shot.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma with summer coming, I appreciate the chance.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, thanks.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I was just advised to pick up some Maui Jim's as I am about to buy a Mustang Convertible, seems as if this is a sign...

Thanks!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10936 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. They both look great! Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuisis
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the karma. Thank You.

Posts: 1129 | Location: Washington PA | Registered: November 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the karma! Thanks for letting us all participate.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Please include me. Thanks.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing these with us. I would like to try for one of these.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at a pair, I've heard nothing but great things about Maui Jim.
Thanks for your generosity.....

Posts: 1696 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Please add me in this very generous karma. My aging eyes seem to be more sensitive to the sun the last few years, so I'd love to ditch my $20 pair and instead give them the premium treatment. :-)

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Please add me in this, thank you for your genoristy to Sig Forum. Cool

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a fantastic gesture- please include me and thanks for the chance!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15565 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post