SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How Much Is A Small Bench Anvil Worth?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How Much Is A Small Bench Anvil Worth? Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
I picked this small anvil up from a buddy as partial trade for some 10/22 parts. I need to know a fair friends & family price to deduct from the value of the parts. The anvil measures approximately 14" long x 6" high x 2" wide and weighs a little over 20 pounds. There are no markings. Thanks!

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
2-5 bucks a pound used, according to this. I may have given forty bucks for that. Probably not a hundred, though.

https://blacksmithcode.com/anvil-price-guide/

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
$110 in the right "thrift" store. Is it stamped?

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Does it still "ring"?

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post