SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What? Hearing aid folks, please step inside...**Update - I can hear again!**
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What? Hearing aid folks, please step inside...**Update - I can hear again!** Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
quote:
I love it that I can now hear what my wife and grandchildren are saying when they talk to me. I can't think of any downsides to having them.
That's the downside.
No longer will you be able to say, "Gee Hon, I didn't hear that part of your complaint." Wink Wink
(unless you aren't wearing them....that works too)
The audiologist at Costco programmed my hearing aids with a "spouse switch." Press and hold either of the buttons on the left ear hearing aid, and both hearing aids are muted. Press and hold again to return to normal (non-spousal) operation.

The Costco Kirkland Signature brand can be programmed this way, optionally on request. No extra charge. I do not know about other brands.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
On mine (Forte 8) the button can cycle through the different “presets”. Since I always have my phone, I told the them to not bother programming anything top the button as I can just make the changes on my phone/iPad

I startled my wife this morning, I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast and she started vacuuming I had to yell at her to TURN IT OFF! So I cold turn down my ears.

Wow, vacuum has never bothered me before but it sent me to the roof this morning.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post