SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Team O'Neill Figure Skating
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Team O'Neill Figure Skating Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
My son sent me this:

https://youtu.be/7EOPLrIIhj4

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Fantastic quad-double axle.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
As youngsters, learning how to drive in the winter, we would find a large parking lot and do this.

I was never as good as that fella, but I did learn how to prevent a slide and handle one should it occur.

Posts: 20075 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hamden106:

Expand on this?

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Driver's Ed in the very early '60s in upstate NY involved taking our rear wheel drive cars out on a frozen lake to experience icy conditions. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16183 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Expand on this?

One of the most difficult jumps which takes off from the forward outside edge and is landed on the back outside edge of the opposite foot. A single Axel consists of 1 1/2 revolutions, a double is 2 1/2 revolutions, and a triple is 3-1/2 revolutions. The jump is named for its inventor, Axel Paulsen. It is easily recognizable as it is the only jump that takes off from a forward position.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Expand on this?

He too is to two tired too?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31425 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post