SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Very Disappointed with Sig shipping - Fed Ex
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Very Disappointed with Sig shipping - Fed Ex Login/Join 
posted
Ordered a Sig Cap, from the Sig Store on 6/23, and paid an additional $10 for shipping a 4 oz. cap through Fed EX.
Tracked it every few days, and it was suppose to be delivered last Wednesday, on 6/28, by end of day.
No cap - - - checked tracking AGAIN, and it said it was to be delivered by today, 6/30. No cap, checked tracking and now it says, "to be delivered by 7/5" What's up with this?
Don't think I'll be doing business again with the SIG store.
Very disappointed.

Posts: 59 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Moving cash
for money
posted Hide Post
Did you contact Fedex? Seems to me if there was a delivery date sent Sig shipped the Mag. Contact Sig as well to request they refund the additional shipping charges. Sig can fight with Fedex to get their money back.

"When in danger or in doubt, run in circles scream and shout" R.I.P. R.A.H.
Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga Ooga Chakka Hooga Hooga
NRA Basic Rifle Instructor
Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Adult/Child/Infant Instructor
Red Cross Wilderness First Aid Instructor

Posts: 9912 | Location: Jawjah | Registered: December 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
FedEx all the way? or via DumbPost?

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I think your beef is with fedex, not Sig. In my area fedex rivals the USPS for incompetence.

Posts: 26893 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Fedex has had some reported computer compromises with the recent worldwide ransomware attacks. I just heard something about it this week. To what extent the computers are affected, I don't know.

Once the package arrives, it would be interesting to closely note the delivery address as well. May be some discrepancy there or something.

If all is right with the delivery address, I'd have to say the delay is a problem within the Fedex system rather than with Sig.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Please use the What's your deal! section for pitching your bitch.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I think your beef is with fedex, not Sig. In my area fedex rivals the USPS for incompetence.

Exactly. What does Fedex tracking/not delivering have to do with SIG?

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
So you're mad with Sig for what seems like a FedEx issue.

I understand as I've had problems with stuff shipped before(not from Sig). When the tracking shows some jacked up stuff the problem is almost always the shipper.

Have you contacted Sig? Maybe they will make it right.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16391 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am willing to bet that it is a hand off from FedEx to USPS. It is not a Sig problem.

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Shoot the messenger.

This time, its the right thing to do...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eponym:
Please use the What's your deal! section for pitching your bitch.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 7393 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it's the people, the training, lack of accountability, or what but my experiences with FedEx in my delivery area have always been more negative than positive (damaged packages) and their phone customer service leaves a lot to be desired as well. On the other hand, my experiences with UPS have been infinitely more pleasant, professional, courteous, and with only the rare occasion of a package that could have been treated with more care. The UPS drivers that visit just seem more friendly and helpful too.

One good thing about FedEx for me though is that I have a station not too far away that I can ship firearms through for service back to the manufacturers as that is who they most frequently send the labels for. Sadly, I've had to use them much more frequently lately for quality and functioning issues of a variety of firearms, but that's another topic.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
Not me. Ordered parts from Sig Monday night at 8PM... Used their regular FedEx + USPS shipping, had the parts in hand Friday afternoon.

That works for me.

Now... granted... Sig's in NH and so am I. That could have something to do with my good luck?

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post