SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Executive Order- Trans men can participate in women’s sports

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Executive Order- Trans men can participate in women’s sports Login/Join 
posted
I just posted on the LPGA forum.

I read about the Biden Executive Order that appears to mandate that transgendered males can participate in women’s sports!

The Order could force the shooting disciplines to do the same: NRA, USPSA, IDPA etc.

That is not fair! I offered financial support should they choose to mount a legal challenge, as should we!

See today's Wall Street Journal, Jan 23d, Page A 14 for the article.

I am violently opposed!

The rationale is “Bostock vs Clayton County”. Writing for the Supreme Court, Gorsuch's decision also alluded to concerns that the judgment may set a sweeping precedent that would force gender equality on traditional practices. "They say sex-segregated bathrooms, locker rooms, and dress codes will prove unsustainable after our decision today but none of these other laws are before us; we have not had the benefit of adversarial testing about the meaning of their terms, and we do not prejudge any such question today."

I can only pray that sanity prevails when the Court addresses this abominable concept.

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Women's volleyball, here I come!!!! Cool

Outside of me getting into the locker room for women's volleyball, this is some of the DUMBEST shit I've seen.

Let the stupid begin... Roll Eyes

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8338 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Just remember it all started with homo-marriage.
Be careful what you wish for. Eek

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Gonna be some straight up murders in MMA soon...

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The exec order only says they get to participate.
It says nothing about scoring them.

Simple answer is to have 3 classes.
Born Male
Born Female
Other

Posts: 110 | Location: florida | Registered: July 17, 2020Report This Post