SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My New Tacoma!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My New Tacoma! Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So what was the purchase price Nframe?

How much more would the 4wd model have been?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I love the long bed, too.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
Lot of interest this year in the smaller trucks. People are buying the Tacoma, Colorado, and Ranger I've noticed. Gas mileage and decent towing capabilities are the reason I suspect.

That is a nice truck...enjoy it!

Well, the midsize trucks are now the size of a 90’s full size. The 2019 V6 has about the same HP and torque as a 90’s V8.

So the new midsize is the old full size.
And if you plan to off-road, the new full size trucks don’t fit the trails at all.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

I bought a 2019 SR v6 4x4. Pretty basic truck, no bells and whistles.
Sticker was $34903.
I was out the door for $30134.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
My wife liked the color and I was off to look at it. It came home tonight, man it drives nice!

Nice!
I haven't actually seen one in that color yet.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24055 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Working for Water
Picture of Chance228
posted Hide Post
Congrats and enjoy it.

I am currently driving my 4th Tacoma...outside of one other car type its all i have owned my whole driving life. As reliable as they come for sure.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1lowlife:
Nice taco indeed.
I'm on my 3rd Toyota in a row;
1997 4Runner
2005 Tundra
2014 Tundra

Thought about a Tacoma for the 2014, but love the roominess of the Tundra.

Enjoy...

I have smaller trucks, ( Mazda-Ford Sport Trac), and if I upgrade would go with a larger truck, the Tundra in an extended cab version ( no more 4-door trucks for me). Most likely would purchase a used Tundra.

Any input on your Tundra ?

To orignal poster, very nice truck in an attractive color !

No more white vehicles for me.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
You will be very happy with your new taco.
Driving my fifth one.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased my first Toyota truck in 1990 and have never looked back. It was an SR5 V-6. I now have a 2012 Tundra Limited 4X4.

Not running down any other brands, but is is so nice to purchase a vehicle and not have to take it back for continual problems.

JM2c.

Congrats on your purchase!

Posts: 81 | Location: SW PA USA | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
Nice truck.
Tacomaworld forum is as bad as Sigforum for spending money.

Best aftermarket upgrade--LED light system in the truck bed. Now I can see what's in the bed.
2nd best upgrade--Pedal Commander. Actually allows the V6 to act like a V6.

Posts: 2299 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, I think you’ll like it. I’m on my fourth Tacoma.

I recommend upgrading the map lights and dome light to LED. Less than $20 and makes a world of difference.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome choice, my 2008 TRD off road just hit 105k miles and I passed it on to my son, he plans on keeping for another 100k

Posts: 1702 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

I bought a 2019 SR v6 4x4. Pretty basic truck, no bells and whistles.
Sticker was $34903.
I was out the door for $30134.

Thats a great price for the 4X4
Mine has a few goodies on it but not much it was $30,050 out the door.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

I’ve got a 17 Pro with manual trans. A little over 115k miles on it and no major issues

Expect to get 24-36 months out of the battery. Seems to be pretty typical from what I’m seeing. I replaced mine a few weeks ago. It started to get weak about a month ago and finally gave up. It was swollen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6225 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nframe, I bet you will get great service from your new Tacoma.

I am a pick up guy. And I need one and use them.
Having the bed to haul can be critical for some. I know it is for me.

On upgrades, do not discount Firestone airbags for the rear end. They are awesome for loading and keeping the rig in balance. I have them on my Tundra and are awesome.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
it was $30,050 out the door.

with? or with out the Tru Guard ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54600 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post