SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My New Tacoma!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My New Tacoma! Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted
This is the first Toyota in our family and the first Tacoma I've ever even ridden in. My son got my car as his first. This is a 2019 SR5 V6 2WD I'm hoping it lasts me a few years Wink

I test drove a Tacoma last week and a few other brands but the Toyota just felt right.

I used the Sam's Club car buying and got this. Several dealers were contacting me all week with prices and selection and this one popped up. My wife liked the color and I was off to look at it. It came home tonight, man it drives nice!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

You will enjoy it.

Posts: 5136 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Awesome, enjoy your Taco!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 25birdman
posted Hide Post
Beautiful color!

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."---George Orwell

Posts: 569 | Location: TX | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I like it and that color

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!! Awesome. I just bought one in July. They are a damn good truck and resale value is ridiculously awesome.
Tacomaworld will give you a million reasons to upgrade your truck. Stay away if you can. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I like it! Smart choice.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Congratulations!!! Awesome. I just bought one in July. They are a damn good truck and resale value is ridiculously awesome.
Tacomaworld will give you a million reasons to upgrade your truck. Stay away if you can. Smile

Well thanks I hadn't heard of Tacomaworld till now... Razz Thats gonna cost me.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Always fun to get a new ride.

I was thinking of replacing the Pilot with a real pickup truck. After all sorts of investigation (the fun part) I decided on a Tacoma.

Then the new C8 Corvette was revealed and the Tacoma went to the back burner.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Cavalry Blue?

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Nothing like a sweet new ride. Congrats

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
I’m on my third Taco. Good choice!

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet truck!
I love the color.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
I put 344K miles on that 4.0L V6 before I sold it. Still going strong the new owner tells me. Enjoy.

Resale value is incredible, IF you ever decide to sell it.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10354 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Lot of interest this year in the smaller trucks. People are buying the Tacoma, Colorado, and Ranger I've noticed. Gas mileage and decent towing capabilities are the reason I suspect.

That is a nice truck...enjoy it!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Nice taco, congratulations Smile

Posts: 1781 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Niiiiice! These are vehicles which will outlast you if you take care of them.

Still lovin' my daily driver - a 2003 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1171 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Nice taco indeed.
I'm on my 3rd Toyota in a row;
1997 4Runner
2005 Tundra
2014 Tundra

Thought about a Tacoma for the 2014, but love the roominess of the Tundra.

Enjoy...

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have heard they are supposed to be ultra reliable, however, my 2004 Tacoma (which I bought new) had the low beam on left headlight burn out a while back. But then again, it has the daytime running lights so low beam has been burning for 15 years, ha.

Posts: 265 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post