SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    **hbabler is the winner**Karma - IPhone 6, 6 plus, 6S, 7, and 8 cases
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**hbabler is the winner**Karma - IPhone 6, 6 plus, 6S, 7, and 8 cases Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
**Hbabler is the winner. Please send me your address. Email is in profile.**

So I have had lots of iPhones and therefor have had lots of cases. Some of these are new never used some are used with some wear. Some are factory iPhone rubber and leather cases. There is one factory rubber case for he 6/6S plus. The iPhone 7 cases should fit the 8. There are a couple more cases that aren’t pictured that will also be included. I would preferably like these to go to a family who has a few different iPhones so the cases can be put to good use. I’m too lazy to split them up and karma them off separately. I only ask if you don’t like or use them to karma them off again. The Karmanator will choose a winner tomorrow. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Dusty78,

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in for a 6Plus, please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, I have 6 iphone users in my immediate family so I can put them to use.

Posts: 2489 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
I'm in for a 6Plus, please!
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
I’m too lazy to split them up and karma them off separately.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 10748 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I could put them to good use and karma any I don’t need.
Thanks

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
In for a 6 please. If you don't want to split them and I win, will distribute the rest. Thanks.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Hbabler is the winner. Please send me your address. Email is in profile.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post