SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let's Discuss Relocation Of The U.S. Embassy In Israel
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's Discuss Relocation Of The U.S. Embassy In Israel Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and it's not like anyone in the world can credibly argue that giving Israel's enemies what they want will bring about peace among Israel's enemies. Hell, they'll fight over Jerusalem among themselves just because "protecting" Temple Mount will be just as big a status symbol and source of political authority as controlling Mecca and Medina.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Show of hands. Who's the Boss? Thought so.

Sit down and shut up till I beat your next statement out of you...

Nikki Haley on UNSC vote:“The United States will not be told by any country where we can put our embassy. What we have witnessed here is an insult. It won’t be forgotten. It is one more example of the UN doing more harm than good in addressing the Israeli Palestinian conflict."

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
As I understand it, pretending that Jerusalem (the 3000 year old capital) is in fact not the capital of Israel, is and has been nothing more than an attempt to appease muslims.

I say "fuck 'em". Good on Trump for doing the right thing here.

Nailed it!

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Before the vote, Haley condemned the previous resolutions against the Jewish state.

“For decades Israel has withstood wave after wave of bias in the U.N. and its agencies,” said Haley. “The United States has often stood beside Israel…we did not on December 23, 2016…we will not make that mistake again.”

Haley went on to say the Obama-era resolution became a stain on America’s conscience after it passed."

http://www.oann.com/u-s-votes-...sraeli-embassy-move/

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
What we have witnessed here is an insult. It won’t be forgotten. It is one more example of the UN doing more harm than good in addressing the Israeli Palestinian conflict."

I appreciate the clarity of expression this ambassador brings to the discussion.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Not to mention the ovaries to back away from a stupid position.

quote:
Haley went on to say the Obama-era resolution became a stain on America’s conscience after it passed."

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post