Find
Notify
Tools

John McCain Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
This is John McCain's home in Arizona.

The Real John McCain-100_1257.jpg

Not bad for a man who worked in the military, left the military, and then ran for Congress. He has been in Congress since 1983... for 34 years.

He actually has six other homes. A total of three in AZ, three in CA and one in VA.You can read about them at the link to Zillow:

https://www.zillow.com/blog/john-mcc...maybe-11-5510/

He is the epitome of everything wrong in DC.

I only wish he had Obamacare insurance.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8339 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm rooting for the brain tumor to kick into high gear.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
I remain grateful for his honorable service in our armed forces. I am grateful for the honorable service of EVERY man and woman who've done so.

That out the way: I wish McCain would stroll into the water and continue walking until the bubbles no longer rise to the surface.

Posts: 2456 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service John.

Now, please go away, please.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just so sick of his shit. Retire or RIP.

I Drink & I Know Things

Posts: 352 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
This

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^

Just flush already! Tired of McLame circling the bowl. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16179 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I've run out of printable things to say about John McCain. I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

Yep!

I would!

Why put out the fire?????

Let the MFr burn

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25641 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I've run out of printable things to say about John McCain. I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

Yep!

I would!

Why put out the fire?????

Let the MFr burn

Display of contempt. A little piss is not going to put out any fire on this moron. Wink

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:

This!

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
He is beyond pathetic.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5034 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
He truly is a shit stain on the Republican Party. I can’t stand that he has been voted into office for so many years. Pull him out of the sphincter of the Senate and there will be more turds right behind him, Graham, McConnel, Hatch, Blunt, Cochran to name a few of the largest piles of shit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
This is John McCain's home in Arizona.

The Real John McCain-100_1257.jpg

Not bad for a man who worked in the military, left the military, and then ran for Congress. He has been in Congress since 1983... for 34 years.

He actually has six other homes. A total of three in AZ, three in CA and one in VA.You can read about them at the link to Zillow:

https://www.zillow.com/blog/john-mcc...maybe-11-5510/

He is the epitome of everything wrong in DC.

I only wish he had Obamacare insurance.

His wealth isn't [primarily] from corruption. He married into an extremely wealthy family. He didn't marry quite as well as John Kerry, but he did pretty well with Cindy.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
. . .His wealth isn't [primarily] from corruption. He married into an extremely wealthy family. He didn't marry quite as well as John Kerry, but he did pretty well with Cindy.

Yeah.

After he dumped his first wife. The one who waited for him while he was a POW. Tossed her aside like yesterday's garbage.

He, himself, called his affair with Cindy and subsequent dumping of his first wife, Carol, "my greatest moral failure".

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Transplanted Hillbilly
Picture of Fire Away
posted Hide Post
His picture is on the wrong end of the RINO.

quote:
Originally posted by Fla. Jim:

Posts: 1921 | Location: Central Pennsylvania | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:

Ever since Donald Trump took on Senator John McCain's reputation as a war hero....

"He's not a war hero," Trump explained, shocking the event's moderator. "He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

McCain has been butt hurt. If Lyin' Ted and Little Marco could get over it, for the good of the country,..... so can you, John McCain.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24048 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well I guess we can modify the old saying to "Screw him and the rhino he rode in on...". I'm usually not one to wish ill will on people, but I'd have to say Mr. McLame is slowly creeping up to DEFCON 1 in that respect.

p.s. The butt-hurt salve tin is awesome, chellim!! Wonder if it would be a good substitute for Imperial Sizing Wax Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
It is a shame that he will be remembered more for the later part of his service to the country than the first part.

It is time for him to get the hell out of the way!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SuhlShooter:
It is a shame that he will be remembered more for the later part of his service to the country than the first part.

That's on him. Entirely on him.

The fact that he served in combat makes him a hero. The fact that he resisted his captors until he could resist no more, then resumed resisting them, makes him a hero. He is to be admired for all of that.

He's destroying his own legacy.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
After he dumped his first wife. The one who waited for him while he was a POW. Tossed her aside like yesterday's garbage.

He, himself, called his affair with Cindy and subsequent dumping of his first wife, Carol, "my greatest moral failure".

His first wife was in a terrible auto accident while he was in Vietnam, shattering both legs and required dozens of operations (Ross Perot paid for the medical bills). In the end, she lost almost 1/2 foot in height and gained weight by the time John McCain came home. He started to cheat on her, eventually landing his current wife.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16660 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post