Find
Notify
Tools

John McCain Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Or, should I say, McStain. Really, this POS is a huge stain on our country. Mad

Here he is, attacking nationalism, when accepting Liberty Medal, http://video.foxnews.com/ea321...bf-bf4b-925815d94f94

Damn! Have no idea what happened, but it's on Fox News.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want new legislation passed for mandatory retirement at age 70 for Congress. It’s at least a step towards term limits. Subtract 5 years from that for each year congress doesn’t maintain a balanced budget. McStain has been around too long. As have others.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I've run out of printable things to say about John McCain. I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
I've run out of printable things to say about John McCain. I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

Yep!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Saw the title. Was hoping he'd...you know.

Posts: 1350 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
He couldn't take what Trump was dishing out on the campaign trail and he's been pissed ever since. He will vote against any tax reform you can count on it.

I think his daughter moved from being on Outnumbered on Fox to the View. I'm sure she couldn't defend her fathers actions on Fox any longer now she's gone to bashing Trump on the View.

I've never liked him and to me he always leaned left and now he's a complete lefty loony tune.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8529 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I hope Satan calls him home sooner rather than later. That's about as nice as I can put it.

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
I want new legislation passed for mandatory retirement at age 70 for Congress.

I think there really should be an upper limit. Despite the many assertions that Aunt Tilley is 80 and "sharp as a tack", most of us aren't. There are far too many of them that are just showing up and filling a seat with their impaired judgement.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Man, I was kinda hoping for good news like the others...

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
quote:

Yep!

I would!

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MooneyP226:
Man, I was kinda hoping for good news like the others...

Me too.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:

Me too...

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1307 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well.... I wouldn't want to put out the fire.... but I'd piss on him.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Sorry to have dashed your hope, guys. Sincerely.

Q

Posts: 26371 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:

Me too...

#MeToo

Wait, is that not what it's trending for?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30406 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just want him out of the Senate. It can't happen soon enough.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he really is a turd and he can't kick the bucket soon enough

I wonder if a legal challenge can be launched to have him removed as a result of mental incapacity

he shouldn't be in charge of anything other than his bathroom schedule

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53175 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I don't wanna be harsh on the old putz, but dayaum. Just go away dude. No one gives a shit about you any more. Are you working on a legacy of being an asshole? You already succeeded. Three months ago I was chastised for looking forward to the day he goes tits up. Now I got a whole chorus behind me.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Looks like there's only one way to be rid of him...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post