SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    No charges for officers who killed Dallas sniper, officials say
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
No charges for officers who killed Dallas sniper, officials say Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
The information that the case had to be presented to a grand jury was included in at least 3 posts.

Don’t folks read the threads?

Not when I'm trying to put a 22 month year old to bed at the same time I'm doing laundry, dishes, prepare my dinner, etc etc...

I only had time to quickly skim. Ah, yes, life is full of excuses when the wife is at work...

It may be hard to believe, but I miss those days with my younglings. I actually envy those who are in that era of their lives. Once it's gone, it's gone. /thread drift

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

It may be hard to believe, but I miss those days with my younglings. I actually envy those who are in that era of their lives. Once it's gone, it's gone. /thread drift

I let her stay up 40 mins past her bedtime because she pulled out the playdoh and gave me that look when I said it was time to go to bed. Hehe, the wife would be so mad if she knew, but I couldn't help it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

I let her stay up 40 mins past her bedtime because she pulled out the playdoh and gave me that look when I said it was time to go to bed. Hehe, the wife would be so mad if she knew, but I couldn't help it.

Big Grin You're a softie too...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29678 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
WTF?!!?!? I would say any way you kill a sniper, and save others is commendable!

Over in the Sandbox we've used 500, even 1000 pound J-DAMs to clear a sniper.

A measly four pounds or whatever seems a mite underkill-ish to me...

tac

Posts: 11313 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I read it,makes no fricken sense to me as to take this to a grandjury.
I think that if this is a law in Texas its just stupid.

Posts: 22409 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
To no one's surprise, this is the same process as NJ. Only Heaven help you if HP's were used (not relevant if C4 was used) cause HP are illegal to USE for any other purpose than target or hunting. Not sure about on-duty LEO though.

/Slight drift

I should be tall and rich too; That ain't gonna happen either

Posts: 358 | Location: NW NJ | Registered: December 07, 2015Report This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
But did the robot come up on charges? No? Humanist. Trying to keep the machines in power.

All joking aside, it also sets a precedent for the use again, because now you have a case where it worked and nothing was criminally wrong

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimTheo:
To no one's surprise, this is the same process as NJ. Only Heaven help you if HP's were used (not relevant if C4 was used) cause HP are illegal to USE for any other purpose than target or hunting. Not sure about on-duty LEO though.

/Slight drift

Of course on duty LEO in jersey use hollow point. Even off duty LEO. New Jersey's not that retarded.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30398 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post