SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    local police chief and d.u.i. ( w/ update)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

local police chief and d.u.i. ( w/ update) Login/Join 
posted
https://www.ourquadcities.com/...wi-arrest/1431907609

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. BIG news for tiny town!! Cannot blame this one on those crazy Illinois people. haha

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tiny town relys on the county Mounties for their l.e.,
this was 11 miles away in the big citie(s)

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK thanks for the clairification.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
90 in a 65 and .201 BAC. Eek

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Wow. I think most of us have had a lapse of judgement at one time or another, but that is an awful long way over the line.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
About five or so years ago our Police Chief had an ongoing love affair with another city employee in a "love nest" located in a storage unit leased by 'Main Street Cleveland'...he was fired but came back (with his wife) to a city council meeting graciously offering to "step back into his role as Police Chief because Cleveland needed his leadership". They were asked to leave...

The "half a bottle of brandy, a couple of bottles of water, baby wipes, paper towels" should let you know what a class act by a big spender this was...

http://blog.selfstorage.com/st...-unit-love-nest-3451

Within less than two days his replacement was fired from his involvement in an affair/confrontation/smackdown with the city police next town over Eek...

After this...I totally believe anything is possible no matter the size of the town.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
About five or so years ago our Police Chief had an ongoing love affair with another city employee in a "love nest" located in a storage unit leased by 'Main Street Cleveland'...he was fired but came back (with his wife) to a city council meeting graciously offering to "step back into his role as Police Chief because Cleveland needed his leadership". They were asked to leave...

The "half a bottle of brandy, a couple of bottles of water, baby wipes, paper towels" should let you know what a class act by a big spender this was...

http://blog.selfstorage.com/st...-unit-love-nest-3451

Within less than two days his replacement was fired from his involvement in an affair/confrontation/smackdown with the city police next town over Eek...

After this...I totally believe anything is possible no matter the size of the town.[/QUOTE

Remindes me of the Seinfeld episode, what George said after he got caught having sex with the cleaning lady on his desk. Is that sort of thing frowned upon around here? I had no idea, no one said anything about it when i was hired.

Posts: 206 | Registered: January 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
update:
https://wqad.com/2018/10/03/mo...fs-owi-traffic-stop/

posted Hide Post
Our Sheriff when he ran had a controversy because he was from another county. He had rented a house here so he could run. His wife and kids still lived in another county.
I voted against him in the primary, and did not vote at all when he won the primary.

He was marched out of his office by the FBI who were carrying boxes of papers out too.

He was charged with many various crimes including bribery. He was an addicted gambler(loser) and owed people and businesses all over the county tons of money. I never liked him.
The new sheriff is an ace.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post