SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    AMZN Prime Day - 7/11
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AMZN Prime Day - 7/11 Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
"Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" it sure isn't.

That said, they did have a fairly decent deal on a wallet-style Victorinox multitool "Swisscard Lite". Paying with my Amazon Store account, I'll get 20% credit back next billing cycle, into the bargain.

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
Got some new work boots. Same brand so I know sizing and a streamlight for 30% off.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
If one is interested in buying a Kindle, today is the day. Paperwhites for 89 bucks.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
I picked up 3 Alexa 8" HD Fire with 16gb for $119. Half price, I thought that was a good deal. Came in a bundle of 3, otherwise sale price is $49 each.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rtquig,

Living the Dream

Posts: 4015 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Streamlight 88061 light that takes AA OR 123 batteries for $32.26, which is about $10 to $12 cheaper than usual. Good buy. The discount is at checkout. Its a great every day carry light, bug out bag light, or glove box light.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reorder anything in your order history over $10 via Alexa and get a $10 credit. I reordered an $11 pack of batteries, which means I got a pack of batteries for $1.
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s...&pf_rd_i=14552177011

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday" it sure isn't.

Indeed. I held off buying a new TV just to see. I don't think they are running any discounts on any items over $ 500 300 from what I can tell.

It's more like a garage sale than a Cyber Monday.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12415 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Bought an 8" HD Fire Alexa bundle to replace my 5 year old tablet with the cracked screen.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3448 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in need of a new wifi router. Any decent ones on deep discount?

Posts: 587 | Location: NC | Registered: March 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping to get a good deal on a drone but found a better deal at Beach camera. I did pick up a couple of accessories at a good price though.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Got a Kindle Paperwhite to try out, I hate reading on my Ipad with the glare.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I added 4 more of the philips hue color led bulbs to our collection. We like them quite a bit, and have nearly every fixture in the house outfitted now. I believe with today's bulbs, that makes 18 for us. They were $10 a piece off today. I seldom find them in stock anywhere locally, so that was a good enough deal for me.

I probably spent 5 minutes a couple of times today looking through the sales, the wife looked at one point also....I added a few things to my cart but deleted them after studying the reviews a bit better. One item wouldn't ship to Alaska. Overall....for all the hype leading up to it, it's quite a letdown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got some Under Armour socks.

Posts: 465 | Location: Space City | Registered: October 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered atn xsight 2, battery pack, mini usb cable, butstock pouch, and infrared light.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I bought a scale for $15.99. They say it's good for up to 400 pounds so I shouldn't break it right away. Oh, and a 256gb microSD card for my phone.

Posts: 3382 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Didn't check out amazon, but got a free Slurpee from 7-11, score! Cool

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Gibson Les Paul Classic for $1999 with 20% off is the best deal I found. Unfortunately, my better half told me I don't need another Les Paul...

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
I'll let you know how my 40% credit on my next book purchase goes. That's the deal I went for today.

*Update
Ordered another book and got about $5.00 off the price.
Not a real barn burner, but better than a kick in the ass.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: apprentice,

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Streamlight 88061 light that takes AA OR 123 batteries for $32.26, which is about $10 to $12 cheaper than usual. Good buy. The discount is at checkout. Its a great every day carry light, bug out bag light, or glove box light.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reorder anything in your order history over $10 via Alexa and get a $10 credit. I reordered an $11 pack of batteries, which means I got a pack of batteries for $1.
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s...&pf_rd_i=14552177011

Hmm... 23:45 here and the sale must be over with. No special price in checkout on that Streamlight.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I was idly perusing the deals while watching America's Got Talent (double-whammy of modern Americanism?) and found deals on the Saw Palmetto I'm using and a pair of Bluetooth earbuds with a 4.4 star rating.

I thought about a Kindle paperwhite, but, for some reason I just don't read that much, any more.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

https://finance.yahoo.com/news...lobal-133000457.html

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post