SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Youtube personality- soph NSFW
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Youtube personality- soph NSFW Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm still not sure which side of the aisle she'd be on, lol. But she is smart and entertaining.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
From Soph herself in the BE NOT AFRAID video.

"words are just words, you make of them what you want, and if you get offended, YOU chose to."

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Holy shit. This is from last year. She was 13 at the time.

"But what if the guy gouges your eye out with a spoon?" Prescient.

"How the hell are you going to take literally everyone's guns away?"

"With Guns"

This girl is brilliant.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slabsides45:
I'm still not sure which side of the aisle she'd be on, lol. But she is smart and entertaining.

Shes has her own aisle. Thats a fantastic place to be if you’ve got the metal fortitude to handle it. I think she does, and I wish I came upon that earlier in life.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: medic451,

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
If she wrote all this herself, she should run for President in a few decades.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
Times have changed. I raised two very competent and strong women from birth. They are now in their 30's. Law enforcement and business.

Thankfully neither one ever acted or talked like the little snot in the video. Sure as shit never wore a Che t-shirt even just for effect.

I may be a lost soul from the 70's but when I was 14 I had no clue what the term cuck meant. I seriously worry about my grand kids if this is where they're headed.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Like soph said, you must have been Ned Flanders when you were in your teens. Anyone over the age of 40 trying to compare their childhood to someone growing up in todays age of technology, and left wondering how kids end up differing from them is either hopelessly clueless, or intentionally obtuse.

And that is just your opinion.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
quote:
Times have changed. I raised two very competent and strong women from birth. They are now in their 30's. Law enforcement and business.

Thankfully neither one ever acted or talked like the little snot in the video. Sure as shit never wore a Che t-shirt even just for effect.

I may be a lost soul from the 70's but when I was 14 I had no clue what the term cuck meant. I seriously worry about my grand kids if this is where they're headed.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Like soph said, you must have been Ned Flanders when you were in your teens. Anyone over the age of 40 trying to compare their childhood to someone growing up in todays age of technology, and left wondering how kids end up differing from them is either hopelessly clueless, or intentionally obtuse.

And that is just your opinion.

Thank you for pointing out that my opinion....was in fact my fucking opinion.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Teenage YouTuber Soph joins Henrik to talk about the recent harassment campaign by far-left “journalist,” Joe Bernstein at BuzzFeed."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOxhsnmr5u4

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Good Lord! I’m gettin’ a nosebleed

Posts: 13255 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Subscribed.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

I'd be surprised if she wrote it all herself. If so she's read a lot over a long time and she is an actual prodigy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I have met some brilliant kids, and am not surprised.
And I am glad to see some who take a stand and hold their ground, even if I do not agree with them.

Rather wrestle to move stone, than trying to wrestle with jello.

And typically, the truly intelligent, will take a positive stand when they mature.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up Para!

She is amazing. Just subscribed too.

The left will do whatever required to silence her.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She looks like Ben Shapiro's little sister!

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AirmanJeff:

Ha! Now that you mention it.

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, if you were pulling in the amount of money she likely is with these videos, I'm thinking your parents might let it slide. It's a persona after all, and clearly a very lucrative one. The language is a necessary effect.
~Alan

Yeah... it's a shtick. And she does it well.

quote:

Not a chance. This is a collaborative effort.
She has friends helping her.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24110 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ten feet thick. Damn

The videos say 'Written by Soph and Vaporub Boy' who, as best I can determine, is also a minor.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:
Originally posted by AirmanJeff:

Ha! Now that you mention it.

Agreed.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I just checked the Lost and Found for some senses of humor. Email me with a description and you can have it back.

I also just installed a fainting couch in the back of the forum for you Sense And Sensibility types.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Well, if you were pulling in the amount of money she likely is with these videos, I'm thinking your parents might let it slide. It's a persona after all, and clearly a very lucrative one. The language is a necessary effect.
~Alan

Yeah... it's a shtick. And she does it well.

quote:

Not a chance. This is a collaborative effort.
She has friends helping her.

Listened to part of interview posted earlier her "help" is a 16 year old. I'm impressed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post