SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Youtube personality- soph NSFW
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Youtube personality- soph NSFW Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Holy shit. I found out about this kid from Mark Dice. He referred to her as a "14 year old prodigy", and unless someone else is writing her scripts, I'd say that 'prodigy' is not an exaggeration.
Incredible. The kid is quite profane, but, wow. Wow. Laying down the truth in layers 10 feet thick.

Just watch- and try to keep up.

This kid is pushing the one million subscriber remark. I just subscribed. You may want to consider doing so.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Information I could have used about...oh...40 years ago.

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
They need to play that in sex education class.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Okay the montage at the end caught me offguard and I laughed. Out. LOUD.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Holy shit. This is from last year. She was 13 at the time.

"But what if the guy gouges your eye out with a spoon?" Prescient.

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
She's hilarious and smart as could be

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I saw it on Mark Dice too and even viewed the one when she was in a Burka before it got axed.
I think she is very on point most of the time.
HOWEVER, I do not believe a 14 year old girl should speak with the profanity she does.
I wonder where her parents were in this aspect.
She doesn't need it (profanity) to be effective, IMO otherwise a prodigy for sure.

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
Gen Z is looking better and better. By the way, the Burka video is over on BitChute.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Wow.......I mean wow. Just wait till shes in college, then she can really create some havoc on the the left.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I saw it on Mark Dice too and even viewed the one when she was in a Burka before it got axed.
HOWEVER, I do not believe a 14 year old girl should speak with the profanity she does.
She doesn't need it (profanity) to be effective, IMO otherwise a prodigy for sure.

If I was caught watching a video with that language at that age I'd have gotten it for sure.

If got caught using that language at that age it would be bad... Real bad.

If I posted a video of myself using that language at that age, pretty confident I wouldn't be capable of typing this response now.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:

If I was caught watching a video with that language at that age I'd have gotten it for sure.

If I posted a video of myself using that language at that age, pretty confident I wouldn't be capable of typing this response now.

Well, if you were pulling in the amount of money she likely is with these videos, I'm thinking your parents might let it slide. It's a persona after all, and clearly a very lucrative one. The language is a necessary effect.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:

In this video she brings up the fact that her age is the main point of contention, and that viewpoint is nonsense. You were equally profane at that age and capable of adult thoughts/viewpoints.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She had me at "shit flinging death machine"

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
She is freaking great!!

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:

I also think profanity when used as a regular means of speech deteriorates the message - by anyone.
We ALL swear but usually to make a point.
I never liked it when comedians adopt profanity to their routine, it seems unnatural and not funny generally and they don't HAVE to do it.
As far a kid doing it? Frown

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, thank goodness we're not getting hung up on details.

If her language offends you, then don't fuckin' watch her videos. Did my profanity degrade my Goddamned point? No, and actually, you have a better understanding of my position on this non-subject because of the emphasis profanity inserts into the message.

Try listening to the hard truths this kid is laying down and don't be distracted by window dressings. Besides, some of the profane shit she says is genuinely funny.

Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
Times have changed. I raised two very competent and strong women from birth. They are now in their 30's. Law enforcement and business.

Thankfully neither one ever acted or talked like the little snot in the video. Sure as shit never wore a Che t-shirt even just for effect.

I may be a lost soul from the 70's but when I was 14 I had no clue what the term cuck meant. I seriously worry about my grand kids if this is where they're headed.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I want to see her get much exposure.

Preach it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Holy cats! When I was 14 all I could think about were new trucks and wheels for my skateboard....

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sandman76:
Times have changed. I raised two very competent and strong women from birth. They are now in their 30's. Law enforcement and business.

Thankfully neither one ever acted or talked like the little snot in the video. Sure as shit never wore a Che t-shirt even just for effect.

I may be a lost soul from the 70's but when I was 14 I had no clue what the term cuck meant. I seriously worry about my grand kids if this is where they're headed.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Like soph said, you must have been Ned Flanders when you were in your teens. Anyone over the age of 40 trying to compare their childhood to someone growing up in todays age of technology, and left wondering how kids end up differing from them is either hopelessly clueless, or intentionally obtuse.