SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Got your tax refund yet?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got your tax refund yet? Login/Join 
posted
Anyone getting their tax refund - and making plans to send it? We got ours, but it was a pittance - looks like enough to get lunch at Mickey D's. I was hoping for something more elegant - like a 9mm variety!

He Is No Fool Who Gives What He Cannot Keep,
To Gain That Which He Cannot Lose!

Posts: 593 | Location: central nebraska | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I got mine direct deposited over a week ago. It took 8 working days from sending the return to receipt of the funds.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, took five working days to have it directly deposited.

Posts: 2127 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
We e-filed last Saturday, and our Federal refund was deposited into our account yesterday.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Worked out good for me.

I got my refund on the 28th and dumped it all into a Roth IRA on the 30th.

Knew if I held on to it, something new would show up that requires 1/2 inch bullets. Big Grin

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I owed $35 dollars, which is okay by me.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Yep, half of it went to pay for my AZ state taxes on top of what I already paid to the state.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I’m going to have to cut a check for about $20,000. That will be the very last thing that goes in the mail on a he 15th.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
No not yet, but then I didn't get my papers to the accountant until yesterday Big Grin

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Mine paid for my half of half a beef critter.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I haven't filed my tax return yet. I know I'll have to pay a little, so I'm in no hurry.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Ours (state and federal) were direct deposited last week.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Filed efile and the Fed should be here this week. State will take a little longer. Will pay up my car insurence for the year, some car parts and new shoes. A large chocolate malt at the UDF... Razz And some funds left over.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Got mine back Jan 29.

Buying a thermal night vision scope.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I owe about 10k. Hate having enough taken out, so I put an equal amount into investments. My profits usually exceed the penalties.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Still waiting on my 1099s.

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GTO
posted Hide Post
Yes, it was filed on Monday and was in our account Friday. I was going to get a Colt 6721 but the seller was a bOOb!

Posts: 242 | Location: Gig Harbor WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Just did it yesterday. So maybe by next weekend.
Exwife did her's on turbotax and got her refund in six days.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BradleyS
posted Hide Post
We are getting a massive return of about $30, not a lot, but better than a kick in the head.

Isaiah 6:8

Posts: 618 | Location: Salisbury | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I filed ours electronically on the 1st & it was direct deposited in my account on the 14th.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post