SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
I'm swinging at the post with two HK pistols, and missing.

Nice looking pistols, but beyond that, I got nothing.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
I'm swinging at the post with two HK pistols, and missing.

Nice looking pistols, but beyond that, I got nothing.

I confused about that one myself.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Isn't one of those a High Point?

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Outstanding. After figuring out no quotes, comments, etc. in the two threads means no fucking quotes, comments, etc. we're going to start coming HERE to do that?

Pure genius. In the Wiley Coyote sort of way.

I thought that was part of the point of this thread.

What the fuck is the point of posting something funny if you're not allowed to indicate that you enjoyed it?
Exactly. I posted this thread to provide a place where explanations (for those clueless like me) and discussions would be permitted. Apparently, para is OK with this because he has not indicated displeasure with it. And it does seem that many SF members have taken advantage of it for its intended purpose.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
two HK pistols

One Hi-Point with "HK" painted on and one actual HK. Funny how our minds see what they want to. I got a chuckle out of it and who knows, some unscrupulous dude mighta got a few extra dollars by selling it as a HK.

Posts: 2824 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mutedblade:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
two HK pistols

One Hi-Point with "HK" painted on and one actual HK. Funny how our minds see what they want to. I got a chuckle out of it and who knows, some unscrupulous dude mighta got a few extra dollars by selling it as a HK.

Yes, last year when hi-point made the yeet cannon. Hk promised a photoshoot with the Yeet canon and HK guns.

I haven't seen it. I think the guy who did the work on the yeet canon, did his best to poke fun at HK.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I had to look up "Yeet Cannon". (I don't get out much.)

flashguy

Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I had to look up "Yeet Cannon". (I don't get out much.)

flashguy

Yep, never would have gotten this, so thanks for the help!

Is there anything special going with the huge clothes-pin artwork in the park one? (other than it being a huge clothespin in the park, of course)

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:

Is there anything special going with the huge clothes-pin artwork in the park one? (other than it being a huge clothespin in the park, of course)

Just yard art where the clothesline is pinching the ground.

I am sure some younger people might ask about the "that thing" pinching the ground is though.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Avocado Toast Crunch is people!

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
The little boy wearing a “Braves” jacket with a 2020 reference...Please elucidate.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
That's the kid from the 1990 movie "Problem Child". Saw the movie YEARS ago, and yeah...that kid was WORSE than what 2020 has doled out. Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What's with the aliens and the fruit and vegetables?

flashguy

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
What's with the aliens and the fruit and vegetables?

flashguy

I'm guessing "We come in peas" (peace).

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
"Cum in peas"

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, look, guys- I think we should just end this thread. I'm not going to go into the reasons, but enough is enough.

Do not anticipate this thread being reopened. Do not ask me to reopen it. It's not going to happen.

Posts: 107264 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post