SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Arc

Are those Trump MAGA magazines actually for sale somewhere?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...400051454#1400051454

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Arc

Are those Trump MAGA magazines actually for sale somewhere?

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...400051454#1400051454

Here ya go:
https://www.lasermags.com/product/trump-maga-mbp0004/

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Spiff!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:

lol. I think the "old and busted" chick should be representing something other than STD since that show sucks so much it shouldn't even be considered on par with TNG.
I've seen that one in several iterations and I did not understand any of them. I figure it is a scene from a show I never watched (and probably don't miss).

flashguy

It's always about a person or group having their "head turned" by some new thing, and the previous obsession being pissed about it.

In this case, it's a Star Trek fan looking at the cutie from The Orville while ignoring Star Trek Discovery. . .

(The Orville, a rival sci fi show, came out just before STD and surprised a LOT of people with how good it was).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21821 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Is that a PMag that is engraved? If not anyone know if it is a decent mag?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Just a few posts above, someone found one. I just found the meme, I have a feeling there are a few places where you could find such a thing. I imagine they are in high demand.

I can't buy them, because I live in MA.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

In this case, it's a Star Trek fan looking at the cutie from The Orville while ignoring Star Trek Discovery. . .

(The Orville, a rival sci fi show, came out just before STD and surprised a LOT of people with how good it was).

Kind of fitting where the abbreviation for Star Trek Discovery is "STD."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:

Just a few posts above, someone found one. I just found the meme, I have a feeling there are a few places where you could find such a thing. I imagine they are in high demand.

You tell me what mag MA permits, and I'll get one and laser MAGA that sumbitch for you. Instant Karma.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:

They got the order wrong. It should have been a Next Gen guy looking at a Discovery uniform chick with a pissed g-friend from Enterprise.

Although he did arguable die in Season 6, Episode 15 - "Tapestry". Other episodes where it technically counts as a "death", though not permanent, can include:

Cause and Effect
Time Squared
Lonely Among Us
All Good Things

NERD OUT!!!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:

You tell me what mag MA permits, and I'll get one and laser MAGA that sumbitch for you. Instant Karma.

Oh why thank you kind sir. Any magazine made before 1998.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:

that's it exactly. I'm a big Trek fan and refuse to watch STD.
The smug smile on Alura's face in this meme makes it even funnier.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:...
Oh why thank you kind sir. Any magazine made before 1998.

Gotcha.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
The Parking Note - No explanation needed, just wanted to mention that I damn near choked laughing!

I have that tucked away for future requirements...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15180 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Before flashguy comes trundling in here asking what this means:

quote:
Originally posted by cas:

"Two men enter, one man leaves." (Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome)

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^
That one took me a couple seconds then I LoL’d.

Speaking of LOL, my wife said a millennial actually put that on a resume she looked last week.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Thank You. I'd not seen it yet and now don't have to ask. (I did see the movie, however.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:

"Two men enter, one man leaves." (Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome)

Thanks. My first thought was two people banging at Epcot and making a third.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Damn. I thought it had something to do with geodesic dome houses.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Damn. I thought it had something to do with geodesic dome houses.

I was thinking any-gender toilets resulting in a sexless society, whatever the hell that could mean. Confused

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I had no clue, the only thought it brought up for me was Pauly Shore and Biodome.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post