SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
She's a bit old to be Karen (71).

But she checks off the other boxes.

Posts: 27952 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I'm posting this image correctly, but it seems What Egregore wrote applies

quote:
She's a bit old to be Karen (71).

But she checks off the other boxes.

Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Yeah, OK, can't argue.

Call her the K-100 model. Big Grin

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
OK, I've got another one.

Flame on!
flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

That is from a Doctor Who episode. That stretched skin with a face is a woman who is afraid to die, and is about 500 yrs old or so. Just a face with her heart in a jar.

I'm assuming it is a parody of some celebrity or politician who won't go away.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Its possibly depicting the evil queen of Michigan, Wretched Gretchen Whitmer.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
How about the fucktard who's about the political closed by the boss?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
(image of face in stretched skin)

That is from a Doctor Who episode. That stretched skin with a face is a woman who is afraid to die, and is about 500 yrs old or so. Just a face with her heart in a jar.

OK, thanks. I didn't watch many Dr. Who episodes--I think I saw one with Daleks ?. Isn't that a modern jukebox in the picture?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
(image of face in stretched skin)

OK, thanks. I didn't watch many Dr. Who episodes--I think I saw one with Daleks ?. Isn't that a modern jukebox in the picture?

flashguy

FYI, this is from the rebooted Dr. Who, not the version from the 70s/80s.

And you can expect all manner of anachronisms in Dr. Who; it's a show about a time-traveling weirdo, so that's par for the course.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

Unfortunately, the member in question does not appear to be checking the political meme thread after making the offending post, and does not have an email address in her profile so we can't send her a "heads-up."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Unfortunately, the member in question does not appear to be checking the political meme thread after making the offending post, and does not have an email address in her profile so we can't send her a "heads-up."

WHoa, he/she just went full retard

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Report This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Oh, he checked in. Raised his psuedo-intellectual ass, played what he thought were clever games with Para, and ruined it for all of us.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Hey Kraquin, If you're reading this...Nice move, genius!

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
Hey Kraquin, If you're reading this...Nice move, genius!

Dudes a troll, been one from the first time I saw his/her/it/zie's posts all about raising ire in threads and disruption, looks like he got his wish for more attention and to cause problems.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Fargin' icehole

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Looked forward to checking the Political as well as the Funny memes threads daily. Kind of a touchstone of sanity/levity in these times. Missed a couple of days and didn't even see the offending post.

All it takes is one to fuck it up for everyone. Thanks Kraquin, you dipshit.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Dudes a troll, been one from the first time I saw his/her/it/zie's posts all about raising ire in threads and disruption, looks like he got his wish for more attention and to cause problems.

Damn, just saw the poly/meme thread locked because of some fucking asshole. Never paid any attention to him in the past, just looked up his history Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
Looked forward to checking the Political as well as the Funny memes threads daily. Kind of a touchstone of sanity/levity in these times. Missed a couple of days and didn't even see the offending post.

All it takes is one to fuck it up for everyone. Thanks Kraquin, you dipshit.

Yeah, I saw the offending post, but I’d really really like to have seen how he adjusted it to such a degree that the boss stepped on him....

I’ve always had that inkling that he was not right- generally stirring the pot in posts..

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

Yeah, I saw the offending post, but I’d really really like to have seen how he adjusted it to such a degree that the boss stepped on him....

He replaced the original meme with a picture of a male cat lying on its back, legs spread open with a caption along the lines of "Look at my fucking balls!" Apparently, he is still in Junior High.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Apparently not amused, the thread was locked.

Another good thread wrecked by a idiotic action. Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post