SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Arc's cookie meme features a small dick! Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I don’t get the picture of the man and woman sitting on the boat. Am I missing something?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
If you look at the picture really quickly with correct perspective, it creates the optical illusion the dude is spreading his legs and has a dingaling showing.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I had to stare at the "Simple Human" box for at least a minute to figure out what was going on. Unfortunate place for a handle.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Arc's cookie meme features a small dick! Big Grin Big Grin

I'm not sure where you're going with this.

I thought it was funny. I didn't consider the size of the cookies, or the dicks.

Considering there are no other references for size, why not assume those are large cookies?

Some of you guys are overthinking these memes.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:

Hmmm...the colors are wrong. Searching for a deeper meaning...that likely isn’t there.

Then there is the Hogsmeade on the shield.

Dammit. Confused

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I never watched the Turtles, but that one's not hard to deduce. A quick Google search verifies.

Link

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I never watched the Turtles, but that one's not hard to deduce. A quick Google search verifies.

Link

He's confused by the graphic used for the TMNT, not who April O'Neal is. TMNT predates Harry Potter, also there is no Green Ninja Turtle.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Who cares about the colors of the turtles.

Fair use parody and copyright issues perhaps? Fellas, this isn't really what this thread was intended for, it's for simple explanations, not in depth analysis.

You've got three meme related threads running, lets have fun, not abuse the goodwill of staff.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Okay, I’m continually reminded that my sense of humor is stunted as compared to others’ here, so I now have a question. What part of the monkey smoking is funny? Is it a monkey smoking, the “What did you hear?” or both?

I’m also in the dark about the whiskey in the cookies thing. I assume it’s from some hilarious movie or teevee show (things I seldom ever watch), so I’m curious.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

Okay, I’m continually reminded that my sense of humor is stunted as compared to others’ here, so I now have a question. What part of the monkey smoking is funny? Is it a monkey smoking, the “What did you hear?” or both?

I’m also in the dark about the whiskey in the cookies thing. I assume it’s from some hilarious movie or teevee show (things I seldom ever watch), so I’m curious.
The first one, the monkey smoking is superfluous, really nothing to do with the joke. The question was "what did you do this weekend?" The nervous reply "what did you hear?" indicates that the responder wants to know whether his weekend escapades have been caught, or did he get away with it.

Sort of like (true story here) I emailed a friend who is a lawyer and a member of SIGforum, asking whether a 3rd class felony is worse than a 1st class, here in Florida. His humorous response, "what did you do?"

I asked him because I own equipment that is rented to end-users, Florida statute says that failure to return rented property, etc., is a 3rd class felony, I was just curious.

As far as whisky (for Scotch drinkers, whiskey for all others) in the cookies, I'm not aware of any TV show or movie. I just take it at face value: a dedicated drinker who consumes whisk(e)y with everything decides to bake cookies for the first time, and asks how much booze to use. Funny? Maybe. Amusing, but not hilarious.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
there is no Green Ninja Turtle.

aren't they all?
Roll Eyes

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Thanks, V-Tail. Both those explanations occurred to me, but then I thought, “Nah; that can’t be it.” Perhaps my humerus bone isn’t as underdeveloped as I feared. Smile

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47365 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
there is no Green Ninja Turtle.

aren't they all?
Roll Eyes

Nope. The best turtles were in black and white. Wink

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Have to comment on the Elk Grove Police report (guy called 911 wanted handcuffs removed, he had warrant, they traded his for theirs).
Elk Grove is just below South Sacramento, where I worked for many years. It’s gotten more suburban and upscale, but I’m glad it’s retained its ghetto roots.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

Thanks, V-Tail. Both those explanations occurred to me, but then I thought, “Nah; that can’t be it.” Perhaps my humerus bone isn’t as underdeveloped as I feared. Smile
Occam's razor. Smile

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I need help with the one posted by Floyd D. Barber, seems to be a photo of a mother and two daughters.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Look closely at the print on the shirt of the one on the right.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't feel bad...took me a while staring at the picture to get it. Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post