SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Explain the meme thread
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Explain the meme thread Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post

This is preemptive.

"Gash Eating Zone"

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
OK, I didn't see that.

And at first, I tought the dome one was an biodome experiment gone horribly wrong.

Posts: 10931 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's because of all the snow on the ground, but I thought the dome was an igloo and that there was still one guy inside it. Roll Eyes Smile

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Report This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
"Gash Eating Zone"

[Seinfeld reference]Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/Seinfeld reference] Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post

If only it were real. If it is, it bares an uncanny resemblance to terrible photoshop.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
Before flashguy comes trundling in here asking what this means:

quote:
Originally posted by cas:

"Two men enter, one man leaves." (Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome)

This actually took be a bit because the first thing I thought was...."Renew! Renew! Renew! End Carousel"

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I don't get it......

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10916 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
I don't get it......

Don't know what difference the bread would make.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Keeping the store clerk from thinking it is a suicide.

Have you never added extra items to the cart to make the "strange" thing slip throuh unnoticed? Smile

Posts: 3573 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Report This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Feersum dreadnaught appears to be another Powerline reader. If I were going to post something from today’s This Week in Pictures, that Venn diagram would have been it for sure. Hilarious!

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Trying to figure out this one.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Even as a kid watching the old Superman show, I never understood why people would confuse the three.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
How often do you see a man flying? Now how far away is he?

Thsts why.

Arc.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ggile:
Maybe it's because of all the snow on the ground, but I thought the dome was an igloo and that there was still one guy inside it. Roll Eyes Smile

I was sure it had something to do with Eskimo cannibals.

Posts: 2482 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
How often do you see a man flying? Now how far away is he?

Thsts why.

Oh, FFS...I just got it!

"It's a bird...it's a plane...it's SUPERMAN!"

Cheesy Rice, I WATCHED that show during it's original run on TV in the 50's!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15220 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
In America, it goes like this...

Boyfriend: "JESS!!!!"

Jess: "BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!"

Jess: "Who's the bitch now?"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many phones she has replaced. She better never ever drive a car. She's a crash waiting to happen.

Posts: 2660 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
People in the comments mention babies and pets.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I gotta say, the Outback pulling an Outback at Outback actually looks like its parked out front.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Report This Post