SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Fun test to take
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun test to take Login/Join 
posted
If you do not have teenagers, you probably have not taken a Road Sign Identification test in the recent past. This test is from Mississippi, so it must be kind of easy. Not so. The person making up the test must have had a sense of humor because some of the incorrect answers were hilarious. Here is the link:

http://www.epermittest.com/mis...-signs-practice-test

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
95% here.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
20/20 in 4 minutes.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
20/20 in 3. Only took that long because my nose is about an inch from the screen and I still had to zoon in and out as I just took my lenses out of my eyes.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
20/20 3 minutes.

What does a sign with the word "STOP" in it mean?
Really?

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does a sign with the word "STOP" in it mean

Most folks around here think that is just a suggestion. LOL

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
What does a sign with the word "STOP" in it mean
Most folks around here think that is just a suggestion. LOL
It has a white border around it, so that means it's optional.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Interesting test. I wonder if some things are regional because one or two I don’t recall ever seeing, including a sign with just a large red circle (without the white bar in the middle).

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I scored 100% and I've never even been to Mississippi. Big Grin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
95%. I missed the round red "do not enter" sign.
Around here, the sign just says "do not enter".

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1st test I passed this year and it only took until sept. Smile

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54638 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Interesting test. I wonder if some things are regional because one or two I don’t recall ever seeing, including a sign with just a large red circle (without the white bar in the middle).

I believe that one is accompanied by the words 'do not enter' which they've conveniently omitted so as to not give it away. Wink

20/20 in 4 minutes partly due to doing other stuff during the test.

-------------
$

Posts: 7655 | Location: Mid-Michigan, USA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
20/20 but had to think on a couple of them.

Posts: 6618 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Ex teamster, I got 100%.

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
20/20 in 4 minutes. That was drinking wine. Does that make for a DUI?

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
18/20 in 6 min.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
4 minutes, 1 wrong

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
20/20 in 4 minutes.

Ditto

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I'm from ms. Easy test.
The strange to me test was the nc test. I didn't know I was gonna have to take one just to get nc DL ... Don't know how I passed all the sign shapes with no words.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
85% here. Embarrassing. Was never good at foreign languages or hieroglyphs. I can't read women or daughters either. But damn I can read me some computer code. It's hopeless.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8682 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post