SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Friends 14 yo Boy needs help and prayers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Friends 14 yo Boy needs help and prayers Login/Join 
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for all.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Well some good news! Zack is over the worse part and is slowly recovering. This Family thanks you for your prayers and contributions.
They still have a deep hole to dig out of but the young man is one huge burden being lifted.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
That's really good news.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Recent update (From His Dad):
Just wanted to give another thanks to those that gave prayers and to those that helped out. You know who you are. Zack is doing pretty good now and for the most part is back to normal. He only has a couple sessions with physical therapy left. He is finishing school online so he can continue on with his class in September. He refuses to be held back. He is like his mother and normally gets straight A's. His brother is similar also.

Here is a couple pic's from towards the end of his hospital stay. The Star Wars visitors are from the 501st. Look them up, its pretty neat. We are a Star Wars family so this was a nice treat. This is as close they could get to him because of his immune system. We all were wearing masks and wiping everything down constantly with antibacterial wipes for about a month after his return.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is power in prayer. God bless!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Prayers offered!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
I'm glad to see that Zach is improving. Quite an ordeal for a young man.

I also thought GFM and similar pages were not allowed here?

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of buggsboy
posted Hide Post
Been praying, still praying.

Posts: 673 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
I have COPD including emphysema and know it is a serious problem.

Prayers and good thoughts.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post