SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My Friends 14 yo Boy needs help and prayers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Friends 14 yo Boy needs help and prayers Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
His words:
It Happens Quick
Right before Christmas my 12 year old son came down with the flu/stomach flue. After about a week he started to get worse so my wife took him to the emergency room. Turns out he had Pneumonia. It was pretty bad in his one lung my wife said it was pure black on the X ray. Luckily after antibiotics and an inhalor he is doing better.

Then my 14 year old son came down with the flu/stomach flu a few days before Christmas. Same thing he got worse and had to go to the emergency room. Turns out he has Pneumonia and Strep Throat. After the antibiotics the Strep Throat is being handled but the Pneumonia is kicking his ass. The doctor thinks that it is viral. Hes having problems breathing and is in the process to be transferred to Grand Rapids to the children's hospital tonight to be put on a ventilator and I don't know what else, waiting to get briefed from my wife. Last I knew the ambulance crew was waiting for another person to help with the transfer.

So if you pray I could use some for my son.

There is a Go Fund Me Page to help this young man and his family.
Here:
https://www.gofundme.com/ZackVarney

if only $5 it would help them a ton.

Thank for your assistance they are all struggling, needlessly.

DTV

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Done.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for the boy and his family.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Done. Get better little buddy.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12769 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Done

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12433 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 26896 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent. "Please heal him Lord, Amen."

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19161 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
14 YO Zack, His Michigan Family needs help...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital is first-rate. (Thanks DeVos family) Two of my children have been there.

We will pray for this little guy.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9153 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers sent...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3922 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Browndrake
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent!

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
- 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Posts: 888 | Location: Southwest Michigan | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
That pic is heartbreaking to look at; prayers for the young man, and strength for his family.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers inbound.

Kids are resilient. He will kick this thing butt and be running around driving his parents crazy before you know it.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16395 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Prayers for all concerned.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hit me with the
high beams, baby
Picture of wheeler10k
posted Hide Post
Prayers and $. Long way from the 8,000 they need.

Posts: 1007 | Location: Fortune's Happy Acre | Registered: September 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Zach and his family.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post