SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hickory/Alder Smoked Beef Top Round With Protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hickory/Alder Smoked Beef Top Round With Protection Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted
I love finding good meat on sale.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Yummy!!!

No mag...what were you thinking Wink

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Looks perfectly done nice job! Beef is probably my favorite meat to throw on the smoker.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Like the Henckel's slicer.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Like the Henckel's slicer.

Same thing I was going to say, great blade...

Posts: 3851 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Nice protection and nicely cooked piece of beef!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, I'm still fairly new to smoking and keep trying different meats, rubs, etc. Lkdr1989 the mag would have gotten in the way :P.

I love my Zwilling Henckles set. It was a life changer in the kitchen to have good blades.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post