SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Member Sappersteel has passed.(edit to add link to full obit. in OP) Login/Join 
Quiet observer
posted
Member Sappersteel passed away due to a heart attack this weekend. Tom was a family friend and neighbor to my parents. He will be missed.
http://www.horsleyfuneralhome....ituary/tom-henderson
Full obituary

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jjvgnslngr,

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
My condolences. RIP Tom.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
RIP Sappersteel.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Frown

Godspeed, friend.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is very sad news. Prayers for Sappersteel and his family and friends.

RIP Sappersteel.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Frown Very sorry to hear this. My condolences.

Posts: 11352 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Damn. We’ve lost a few good members recently it seems.

R.I.P. sappersteel. My God be with your family and friends during this time.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest In Peace.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
RIP Sappersteel.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Damn. Always read his posts when I came to them. Sad to hear.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Damn, an Idaho boy and a great SF member. Rip brother. Sadden's me. Frown

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
So sad to hear.

He had an interesting voice in so many threads.

RIP. He will be missed.

God bless his family in what must be a difficult time.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
RIP

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to you, his family, and all of his friends.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
RIP Sappersteel.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Always sad to see a SF brother go, RIP. Frown

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Terrible news. It sucks being of an age where this happens with the frequency it seems to be any more.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This one stings. Rest in piece, brother.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post