SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The paramedic school saga. Part 2.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The paramedic school saga. Part 2. Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ryan81986:
Well, it's finally done. I took the HESI exam in January and bombed it, so I took a few months to really cram in some studying and passed it in April. Took the NREMT practical a week ago and passed the written today. After 2 1/2 years I'm finally done. Now to wait for the NREMT to upload their paperwork so I can pay my tithing to the state and actually practice.

As a former NREMT-P myself, congratulations.

It is a big damned deal, in my opinion, so CELEBRATE!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Way to go, great job ahead or a great stepping stone.

Posts: 1554 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
As another former NREMT-P, Congratulations!

Yikes! It was 35 years ago. Now I'm feeling old.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
As a Non practicing R-EMT-P and CCEMTP congratulations, now the learning really begins.

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
Quite the saga, my friend! I offer my most hearty congratulations for a job "Well Done"!

Let the FUN begin!
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. It was a long road, but the experience you will gain cannot be compared.

To this day, becoming a paramedic is my proudest personal achievement.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:
As another former NREMT-P, Congratulations!
Yikes! It was 35 years ago. Now I'm feeling old.

Congratulations!
35 years (1983) is the right timeframe for me too. My number was 32XXX.

I will drink a toast to you both! Big Grin Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Thank's everyone. It's certainly been a long road and I'm glad it's finally over.

Posts: 6349 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post