SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Are We Nearing Civil War?
Page 1 2 3 4 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are We Nearing Civil War? Login/Join 
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
We need to pick a "best of" thread and keep Jallen on the front page from now on. It was good to see his name again.

It was. Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You can do it your own way, if it's done just how I say."

Posts: 7456 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I don't think it will be a civil war as people are too fat warm and lazy, maybe that is just my hope as a civil war will destroy things and people that I love. It would take a black swan event to get it to the tipping point and posdibly beyond.

But I think we will continue to see the balkenization of the US along economic lines. So if there is a catastrophic event the shooting will not be along regional lines but neighborhoods lines and very few will be truly safe.

I have driven to work through active war zones and I would not want the people I care about to ever have to that. Very few are prepared for the carnage and evil a civil war brings.

Read about the yugoslav civil war and you will get a taste.

Posts: 6847 | Location: Back in DFW ....hopefully to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post