SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Be on the lookout
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Be on the lookout Login/Join 
posted
I don't know how many members here are from N.E. Ohio but I am on the lookout for a turquoise Nissan car, not sure of the make.
Car was involved in a road rage incident with my sister in law and my 2 nephews around the Warren/Youngstown area.
Car will have front end damage.
Anyone that may see this car, please email me.
This is the only kind of social media I do so I thought I'd get this out there. Thank you for looking.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Might be worth a drive by some of the body shops in the immediate area... Generally you can see the cars inside and certainly can view the cars in the parking lot.
Your turquoise Nissan might be getting repaired.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rinehart:
Might be worth a drive by some of the body shops in the immediate area... Generally you can see the cars inside and certainly can view the cars in the parking lot.
Your turquoise Nissan might be getting repaired.

As soon as I get off of work here in a few, I'm going looking.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
I wish you luck with that-

Back when I was in HS someone was getting a kick out of driving into people's yard edges where they had leaves piled up and scattering them. They would come around after midnight and terrorize the neighborhood. No digital night cameras then.

This one older Korean-Era veteran neighbor had it happen twice and the third time the mystery car came he left a surprise. Before the gentleman put the leaves out he arranged three heavy made concrete blocks and put the leaves on top of them.
About 12:30 one night he heard a horrible crash and went out into his yard to discover a scattered pile of broken block pieces and pieces of automobile plastic and metal.

The next morning he drove around nearby front end/body shops and found the mystery car there.
Great hilarity ensued.

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post