SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I walked outside to smoke.... and then ran, screaming inside like a little girl.... at this "cat" with a white stripe on its back...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I walked outside to smoke.... and then ran, screaming inside like a little girl.... at this "cat" with a white stripe on its back... Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
We get all kinds of critters visiting our property, skunks included. We leave them alone and vice versa so they are welcome. The dogs are fenced in part of the backyard so no issues there. The deer and raccoons on the other hand can all die for all I care. They are the real pests.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Yep, they do show up in some strange places Big Grin

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post