SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Help Me Find a Small Air Compresor
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help Me Find a Small Air Compresor Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have a pancake style one, but was hoping for smaller, and quiter. One of those hot dog shaped ones might be an option, or the tank, or the line from the garage.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayniac:
Metrovac.

This might be the ticket. My barber uses one of these to blow out her clippers. Seems pretty powerful.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ubelongoutside:
I have a pancake style one, but was hoping for smaller, and quiter. One of those hot dog shaped ones might be an option, or the tank, or the line from the garage.

If you want a smaller than pancake compressor which already are pretty small then look at one of those small air brush compressors.
Harbor Freight has them and they are pretty cheap.
Also you could replace your pancake unit with one of the uber quite units such as California Air but they are kind of pricey and as mentioned before Harbor Freight also has a knock off at a great price from Fortress.

Posts: 22899 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought a cheap Coleman Powermate 2 gal air compressor at Pep Boys over 15 years ago. I keep it to blow out computers, etc. It works perfectly without scaring the cats tooooo much.

I have a Husky 60 gal in the basement for real air compressor needs, but the Powermate works fine for computer stuff.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post