SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *KARMA* - Crossing The Swamp --->>> WINNERS <<<---
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - Crossing The Swamp --->>> WINNERS <<<--- Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Include me, please.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
Very generous, thanks! I’m in!

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please! I'd love that in my den!

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Oh, now this is a framing one, I'm in.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Would love to have a chance at this!

Thank you, 12131, for your most generous karma!!!

JRC

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma. I would really enjoy this print. Thanks for the opportunity!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Count me in for a chance, thank you!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
If i cant win, id love to buy a second edition one

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thanks!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6316 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Turned out that I somehow ordered an extra one. So, there are 3 winners, instead of 2.

texassierra
PossibleZombie
deepocean

I ordered these on Aug 4th. OMCHamlin's print will be delivered directly to him. The other three will be delivered to me, because at the time of order, the winners were unknown. When they are here, I will ship them to the winners. Thanks.

Q

Posts: 26379 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I can't thank you enough 12131 for your generosity. I've already got a wall picked out.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Wow, thank you very much. This is a very big kindness!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Congrats guys and again huge kudos to Q for his continuing generosity! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Q, thank you very much for this karma. I sincerely appreciate it.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Cool ! CONGRATULATIONS !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received mine yesterday, thanks so much for this generous gift. It is even better quality than I had imagined it would be. Thanks so much, I truly appreciate it.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Q, thanks again. Recieved mine Monday and looks awesome!

NRA Life Patron

Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to having the print framed and it looks awesome. Thanks again Q!

NRA Life Patron

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Nice choice of mat and border colors. Looks outstanding! Again congrats on the karma and huge kudos to Q! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post