SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *KARMA* - Crossing The Swamp --->>> WINNERS <<<---
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA* - Crossing The Swamp --->>> WINNERS <<<--- Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
Many thanks to OMCHamlin for posting this Crossing The Swamp thread.

Karma is for 3 recipients of the Crossing the Swamp - 20X30 inch Limited Edition Litho Print, Signed and Numbered (6000).

I can't believe all the canvas editions are quickly sold out, already.

One recipient will be OMCHamlin, if he chose to accept.

The other 2 recipients will be picked by the Karmanator some time later this month.

Good luck! Cool

Turned out that I somehow ordered an extra one. So, there are 3 winners, instead of 2.
texassierra
PossibleZombie
deepocean

I ordered these on Aug 4th. OMCHamlin's print will be delivered directly to him. The other three will be delivered to me, because at the time of order, the winners were unknown. When they are here, I will ship them to the winners. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 12131,

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Lucky #1. Thanks for chance

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I would be pround to have this on my wall. Please enter me in for this outstanding Karma.

We have an excellent Frame Shop at LRAFB .

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Thank you for offering this, Great Karma!

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Oh man, please count me in! Thank you!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Please include me, thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in please.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Please add me.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2086 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me Q. Thanks

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in

Posts: 4101 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
I'm so in! That would look great on my cubicle wall Wink

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yeah, I'm in!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please count me in.That is an awesome print.

Posts: 12659 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Now that is something I would be proud to have in my office, and another very generous Karma from you.

Please throw my name in the Kamanator

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2484 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
In please and once again thank you 12131.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1680 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
What a great Karma! I'm in please.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in and thanks for the chance

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would go very well in my house. And serve to annoy my brother and sister in law when they come over. Throw my name in the hat and thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yea! Thanks

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Include me, please.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1216 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post