SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Give your kids a hug...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give your kids a hug... Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Some people we know had to make an impossible choice for their 4 month old boy.

I wont get into the details, but I cant imagine, and its one of those situations where you wonder where God is at, when scum and shitbags are OK but the innocent suffer.

Just give your kids an extra hug tonight

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
If you trust in God, then you have to believe that the little ones are with the Father in heaven.

Q

Posts: 26375 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
My sympathies, whatever the situation.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I just did. Our sympathies as well. We were very fortunate to have no major problems at such a young age

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5318 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sorry, thanks for the reminder to remember what is important.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Will do and prayers for all those who suffer at this news.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5131 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post